New home kit?

Hmmm only just seen a picture of this for the first time. Not 100% convinced at all. Maybe i was premature in laughing at the new Chelsea away!
At the end of the day though its city's kit and the players will look better in it than any of us :)

Both kits are shite. The away collar is horrible and not convinced by the sleeves and the home shirt ( which is 100% as described to me by someone who's seen it) is dog shit. Check Collar, white stripes and soundwave make it look like a Rymans league kit.
Umbro trying to be too clever for their own good. Who the fuck wants a representation of blue moon being sung on their shirts?

Should have a soundwave of 'what the fuckin hell is that'

Keep it simple.

maineroad68 said:
Both kits are shite. The away collar is horrible and not convinced by the sleeves and the home shirt ( which is 100% as described to me by someone who's seen it) is dog shit. Check Collar, white stripes and soundwave make it look like a Rymans league kit.
Umbro trying to be too clever for their own good. Who the fuck wants a representation of blue moon being sung on their shirts?

Keep it simple.

I'm voting you my spokesperson. They must think we will buy anything. The shame is that they have got so much right in the last 3 years, not just the kit, by involving us.

I quite like the away shirt but not enough to go and pay 45 on it. I hope with the home shirt that better quality pictures will do it some justice, but with that collar im not counting on it! The collar looks like Umbro were aiming for some sort of early 90's feel but the rest of the shirt just doesnt go in-line with it.

Cobwebcat said:
maineroad68 said:

Keep it simple.

I'm voting you my spokesperson.

I've sent my thoughts to umbro! Won't make any difference for this season but maybe they'll take heed - especially if others make their feelings made by emailing and/or just not buying them- and appeal to the masses by keeping it simple. Remove all the fancy shite and these kits could have been as classic as the last 2 seasons.

Looks like they've tried to get too clever with it and made a mess of it. The last two seasons shirts were good because they were simple. Checkered little collars, soundwaves, white stripes, it's all too gimicky.

Halfpenny said:
Another pic. Slightly better quality this time.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/manchester-city-2011-12-umbro-home-shirt-leaked.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/ ... eaked.html</a>

man_city_11_12_home_leaked_1.jpg
Looks cheap and tacky, the dark blue sponsoring makes it look like a Coventry kit and what are those blue dots on the collar.

Awful

You won't even see most of the little cheques when it's on. Besides, on that kid it looked good I thought, the white stripes especially. It will probably look shit on your average fat fucker, like me, but then again it's not made for me is it, it's made for the players. I like it.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Halfpenny said:
Another pic. Slightly better quality this time.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/manchester-city-2011-12-umbro-home-shirt-leaked.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/ ... eaked.html</a>

man_city_11_12_home_leaked_1.jpg
Looks cheap and tacky, the dark blue sponsoring makes it look like a Coventry kit and what are those blue dots on the collar.

Awful

I thought it looked good in previous pictures but that picture makes it look so shit. I will wait till it comes out before deciding to buy it. I want to see it being modelled by the players. Definitely not buying the away shirt though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.