New home kit?

Keeper's jersey looks the one for me so far...

New-Manchester-City-Goalkeeper-Kit-11-12.jpg

This doesn't have red on it so it is automatically better than the away.

I reckon I will grow to like it anyway. I had not noticed the shoulder bits before though. The design is similar to Rangers new one and our GK so I'm now pretty certain its real. I just hope the quality of the material is the same as it has been.

man_city_11_12_home_leaked_1.jpg

Just doesnt look real to me :S , the tailored by umbro looks like a loose label and the material looks dog shite, not to mention the colouring is off! and the badge on the original leaked picture looks stretched

Crouchy said:
man_city_11_12_home_leaked_1.jpg

Just doesnt look real to me :S , the tailored by umbro looks like a loose label and the material looks dog shite, not to mention the colouring is off! and the badge on the original leaked picture looks stretched

That looks like something you'd see near the end of the Football League Show. The collar is absolutely awful, I don't like the dots/soundwave and I seriously hope that the colour is better than that. However....

If we win the Premier League in this then I will absolutely love it!

Is it not the case that we all have our dream shirt in mind around this time of the year, we all look forward to the 'new shirt' and then when it comes out, we are all initially disappointed.
I don't like this one being promoted. It is Coventry and my brother (whom I don't speak to, follows those villa feeder club c**ts).
I would like the late 70's diamound sleeve top, white shorts & last years socks.
Simples.

I always secretly loved the Malmo admiral shirt as worn against Forest in the Euyropean Cup Final.

Is this the quietest periiod for City in some time or what?

This looks like a mock up of the earlier photos imo,it doesnt look no where near as good as the other pics (one wit the lad and the one hanging up),looks like somebody has seen the real ones and made a replica,like they do,ie the ones you see in turkey on holiday etc...

I mean surely they would of kept the little scarf in the coller!!??
Its little things like that which stand out to me,although i do think the earlier pics are real as they look so much better quality but wtf do i know lol!

I reckon this one fake but based on official one...make sence?

:$

If it's soundwaves of bluemoon this year what's it next, a shadow of the south stand doing the poznan? Keep them simple Umbro.

If you wanted to incorporate blue moon why not have the lyrics around the inside of the neck, little details not stupid dots splash across the middle. I like the dark blue writing but that's it. £45 saved at the moment but might get the away instead.

Is it me or are the away tops not fitted like last years!?? like the keeper one above?
Gutted if they aint,i like um like that,looks so much better,like i said,look at the keeper one above,i hope they are all like this but from the pics iv seen of the away one,they look quit loose : (

Can't see the pic posted is the genuine shirt, morelike a copy of the genuine.

Yes the shirt may look like this but this shirt for me resembles those you see the lucky lucky men selling on holiday.

Looks cheap as shit and I won't be buying it if the quality is this low.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.