New home kit?

chase of spades said:
chase of spades said:
Is it me or are the away tops not fitted like last years!?? like the keeper one above?
Gutted if they aint,i like um like that,looks so much better,like i said,look at the keeper one above,i hope they are all like this but from the pics iv seen of the away one,they look quit loose : (
Anybody know the answer to my question about the tops being tight fitted?

Cant really see them not being fitted... I mean its 2011... but I guess we will find out shortly.

I personally couldnt care less what our kit looks like, but it's worth pointing out that unless a kit looks significantly different to the last one it won't sell. With no change to the sponsor there isn't much Umbro can do without it looking a bit jarring.

Crouchy said:
man_city_11_12_home_leaked_1.jpg

Just doesnt look real to me :S , the tailored by umbro looks like a loose label and the material looks dog shite, not to mention the colouring is off! and the badge on the original leaked picture looks stretched
its fake, look how the 'airways' lettering is all out of line and wonky,
and the chequered coller bit is lower on the left side than the right !

citykev28 said:
what the fuck is that kaka picture all about. i keep seeing it but don't know where it's come from.
it was just me fucking about a couple of weeks ago with a possible new shirt & player combo :)

blue dallas said:
Crouchy said:

Just doesnt look real to me :S , the tailored by umbro looks like a loose label and the material looks dog shite, not to mention the colouring is off! and the badge on the original leaked picture looks stretched

Thats not a fake !! thats the new shirt , the shorts are Sky blue , and the socks blue and white hoops .....remember you read it here 1st hahaha

ManCityLKmain.jpg

I think it's BS. Wouldn't make sense to have a new away shirt with a round neck design and a home shirt with a v neck. Just doesn't sit right.

panzer1311 said:
blue dallas said:
Crouchy said:

Thats not a fake !! thats the new shirt , the shorts are Sky blue , and the socks blue and white hoops .....remember you read it here 1st hahaha

I hope your joking about the shorts and socks. blue shirt, white shorts. always

Re: New home kit???

TaylorWill07 said:
unexpected item said:
Not too shabby if it's the real thing. Has a continental look to it, but not sure about those sticky up bits on the collar. The dots will probably be sold to us as some hi-tech performance enhancing feature.

If its a fake, I predict it will replace the 'first cuckoo of spring' shirt that winds everyone up on here with monotonous regularity.

it is 100% a fake mate.
100% real .....thats the new shirt defo m8...........you'll see.........

-- Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:49 pm --

Hammo99 said:
panzer1311 said:
blue dallas said:

I hope your joking about the shorts and socks. blue shirt, white shorts. always
I know , im not too keen on that myself , but its defo blue shorts next year<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:52 pm --<br /><br />Dont want to get anybody in trouble , but ive seen the new kit for next year and its that shirt , with Sky shorts , sky/white hooped socks 110% nailed on !!!

I'm surprised so many on here still think this is fake. I guess it could be until the club/umbro officially unveil it but it seems to match the descriptions of what people have been saying. I don't like it but have to think it is real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.