New home kit?

Mr Rich said:
Pigeonho said:
MCFC BOB said:
Is it just me that likes it?
Nope. It's absolutely quality Bob.

Take it you're being sarcastic right?
No not at all. Personal taste and all that. The first Umbro one 2 years ago was great because it was unique. Last years was basically a way to extort another £45 off the fans, given how there wasn't much change to it, but that's what all the clubs do so you have to go with the flow. This one is completely different. It has something more about it. I really like it, but I did kind of shudder at the thought of sky blue shorts. That has to be a no-no.

Pigeonho said:
Mr Rich said:
Pigeonho said:
Nope. It's absolutely quality Bob.

Take it you're being sarcastic right?
No not at all. Personal taste and all that. The first Umbro one 2 years ago was great because it was unique. Last years was basically a way to extort another £45 off the fans, given how there wasn't much change to it, but that's what all the clubs do so you have to go with the flow. This one is completely different. It has something more about it. I really like it, but I did kind of shudder at the thought of sky blue shorts. That has to be a no-no.

Well each to his own I guess.

I just don't like all the dots on it, I thought the sound wave would just band across the chest not go all the way down, then I could have lived with it, as I like the white v-neck coller and the bit down the sides.

But like I say it is all a ploy to make people by the red and black away strip, which generally doesn't sell as well as people think, then next year bring out a better or more accepted home kit which everyone then goes and buys. Simple Mr Rich marketing advice.

Mr Rich said:
But like I say it is all a ploy to make people by the red and black away strip, which generally doesn't sell as well as people think, then next year bring out a better or more accepted home kit which everyone then goes and buys. Simple Mr Rich marketing advice.
That would be quite an interesting strategy had they not completely fucked the away shirt up as well.

Fucking hell it's not as bad as you all say it is!
Count ourselves lucky we aren't getting kits like the chelsea away stuff, absolutely horrendous!
This kit will grow on you, yeah, it's not as good as the top 09/10 season but it's still nice.

peace out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.