New home kit?

10.Goater_Legend said:
Halfpenny said:
Another pic. Slightly better quality this time.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/manchester-city-2011-12-umbro-home-shirt-leaked.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/ ... eaked.html</a>

man_city_11_12_home_leaked_1.jpg
Looks cheap and tacky, the dark blue sponsoring makes it look like a Coventry kit and what are those blue dots on the collar.

Awful

Agreed, totally ruins the classic look of the last two home shirts! WTF UMBRO! (I hope that the pics don't do it justice of course and that it will look great).

Horrible.

One step to far.

Once I get the red and black away shirt my collection is complete.

The best.

mancity_0910-home.jpg

The best retro away shirt.

Mancheng3rd.jpg

Need I say anymore?

manchester_city_away_shirt_large-12704-cropped.jpg

Sorry City, that's it.

Best thing to do is just wait and till the club release it and you see it in the flesh.

There's been a few kits ive changed my mind on when ive seen them in the shop and if you dont like it.....dont buy it.

Please be fake.

Surely they are some super duper new hi-tech non sweat training top?<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:57 pm --<br /><br />
UweGoater said:
Best thing to do is just wait and till the club release it and you see it in the flesh.

There's been a few kits ive changed my mind on when ive seen them in the shop and if you dont like it.....dont buy it.

I can't imagine my mind being changed even if Shaun Goater was wearing it.

If it is the top, i'll be buying last years kit with the FA Cup stuff...

The problem is, because we had two suburb kits it puts more pressure on the club to keep on giving. They need to change it abit so we go buy a new one.

There's a bit too much "going on" with the shirt (if it is indeed the official shirt)

The checked collar, the white stripes down the side, the 'soundwave', the change from white to navy blue lettering.

Heaven knows what the back will look like! :/

That said simply removing the soundwave image would improve it immensely, not sure if any photoshop wizards on here could make a mock up?

Not a fan. White v neck with the white stripe down the side would have been fine, with Etihad in white, minus the pointless bit on the collar and the Soundwave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.