New home kit?

This really is shocking after the beauty of the last two shirts, infact I think last seasons full kit was the best I've seen City in and I'm 36 years old. The simple blue shirt, white shorts and sky blue socks with the maroon tops = perfection. Can't believe we have dropped to this, that shit that looks like you have cut your neck shaving and put a plaster on is terrible. I've not got a City shirt for a few years now and was considering getting one, no chance now. And is this true about Blue shorts? Why? That's a Coventry kit not a Manchester City kit. Very, very disappointed.

blueshortshorts said:
thumbs up for me..reckon it'll look good once you see it for real
I agree, I think when people see it close up they'll like it a lot more.

I like it and will be buying it. I think Umbro have tried to do something a bit different than the simple stuff we've had the last two years. While that's worked really well there wasn't much else they could do.

Blue Lloyd said:
This really is shocking after the beauty of the last two shirts, infact I think last seasons full kit was the best I've seen City in and I'm 36 years old. The simple blue shirt, white shorts and sky blue socks with the maroon tops = perfection. Can't believe we have dropped to this, that shit that looks like you have cut your neck shaving and put a plaster on is terrible. I've not got a City shirt for a few years now and was considering getting one, no chance now. And is this true about Blue shorts? Why? That's a Coventry kit not a Manchester City kit. Very, very disappointed.

WTF? The efforts by posters photoshopping are infinitely better...they could have done that.

Cobwebcat said:
Blue Lloyd said:

WTF? The efforts by posters photoshopping are infinitely better...they could have done that.

Makes no sense to me whatsoever? Care to elaborate?

Blue Lloyd said:

How times change! We had several years of blue shorts in the late 70s/early 80s and I remember when the team ran out for the first home game of the 85/86 season (vs Leicester, in those days you didn't get a preview) with white shorts and I thought it looked horrendous!

For me, it would be nostalgic to go back to blue shorts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.