New home kit?

Citizen_Ando said:
I like it...apart from the weird collar thing.

I think that's the part that cheapens it completely - it just doesn't look like it belong to the shirt... unless that chequered pattern appears on the shorts or socks.
It just looks like somebody at Umbro found a bit of material and thought let's stick that there!
If they'd left a plain white V neck collar it would be 100 times better.

Pigeonho said:
lee-mcfc said:
prob been posted but not arsed

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz_ocxU9Das&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
So what do those who said this is '100% fake' have to say?! ;-)
even i said i bet its fake. i just dont know tbh

I don't understand the reason for putting that crap above the collar and those dots behind the sponsor, if they took all that off and made the sponsorship's white it would actually be another top shirt.

IF...

It is real I’ll be disappointed and certainly will be spending my money on pre-ordering the away kit rather than this (maybe a sales ploy by city to get people to do that before revealing the real kit). Also as we are now a bigger club globally maybe it's one of their strategies to catch the fakers.

If it is genuine though, I think the biggest problems with it are:

A. The designers have been given a brief that says it must look nothing like the last 2 years kits, which are very similar. Therefore maybe to comply with Uefa rules they want people like me to stand out like a sore thumb on a marketing point of view and buy it.

B. It looks like they have a scrap box and some PVA glue and have stuck bits together to make some kind of collage like a young child would make at playgroup, no way near the standards of the last 2 years and even some of the LCS or Reebok kits (and there were some shockers there).

Whatever your opinion though we’ll all be cheering on the lads to the very end.

I actually quite like it. Not sure if I'll buy it though. Looking forward to seeing what the long-sleeved version looks like.

I hated it seeing the pictures, but having seen the detail in that video I actually think it's great - although would be much better if the sponsors were white IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.