New home kit?

Video makes it look a bit better, saying that, I've just shown my 10 year old boy and I think he speaks for many when he responded with "EWWW THATS CRAP!!!! Think I'll have away one dad!" ........Deffo don't like the collar

blupoo said:
Video makes it look a bit better, saying that, I've just shown my 10 year old boy and I think he speaks for many when he responded with "EWWW THATS CRAP!!!! Think I'll have away one dad!" ........Deffo don't like the collar
Some people will still find a way to like though :P :P Can't tell you how many times I've watched the video hoping the kit would grow on me.

I want to hate it but, having watched the video, I really like it!

I was also thinking that, with that white stripe, it would look better with sky blue shorts; too much white otherwise!

Am I wrong?

I feel so dirty!

BLOOMUEN said:
I want to hate it but, having watched the video, I really like it!

I was also thinking that, with that white stripe, it would look better with sky blue shorts; too much white otherwise!

Am I wrong?

I feel so dirty!
To each his own, mate. No need to feel wrong.

Not for me that one. That said, I'll still have to put my hand in my pocket for my 8 year old son who'll no doubt be angling for one.

Looks better than ****ing awful in the video, so not all is lost. The idea of having blue shorts and looking completely like Coventry completely brings it back down again though.

Even the red and black stripes isn't as good as it should have been. They've ditched the nice stream lined look of the other kits and shoved that horrible black bit around the neck.

Think they've lost the plot!

Looks like they'll be selling a lot of away shirts. Eastlands might actually be red and black this year. I for one am definitely not buying this embarrassing new home shirt.

Stuuuuuu said:
Looks like they'll be selling a lot of away shirts. Eastlands might actually be red and black this year. I for one am definitely not buying this embarrassing new home shirt.
Nah, we'll just wear our old shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.