New home kit?

peoffrey said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
peoffrey said:
I got it for Christmas. Haven't seen ONE person wearing it.

Thats not because of the kit it's because England are shite (saying that I'll be buying it for when I go on holiday, has to be done)

I don't think I'd have bought it for myself although I've no problem with wearing it. When you've seen City in the 3rd Tier then you understand what support means!

I don't think its really based on support I've always supported Club over Country (not saying I don't love England because I do) but I think the national football team is just overhyped so much the only time I ever wear my England shirt is either abroad or at the GYM (either one isn't very often) where as my City shirt I play football in it, wear it for work, go out town in it, go pub in it, go bars in it hell I've even slept in it before. I think it's just a waste of money spending about £40 for a shirt I'll wear now and again.

The more I see it the more I like it . Just think it would much nicer if the lettering was White .. I know we've had it this colour before history and all that but still ...

It's just the checkered collar I'm not keen on. The video makes it look pretty good to be fair. Not sure if I'll pre-order it like normal. I'd rather see it on somebody and in person first.

Love the new kit.

man-city-home-shirt-1.jpg

Looks very modern.

It's starting to grow on me, one thing I must ask though, is there an FA rule that says names n numbers on the back can only be White or black I just find it weird if so that for the red and black kits that's we've got gold sponsorship but White writing on the back and then for the home we've got dark blue sponsorship and it looks like we may have White writing for the back.

weeman19_89 said:
It's starting to grow on me, one thing I must ask though, is there an FA rule that says names n numbers on the back can only be White or black I just find it weird if so that for the red and black kits that's we've got gold sponsorship but White writing on the back and then for the home we've got dark blue sponsorship and it looks like we may have White writing for the back.
There's a choice of about 8 different colours, with gold being one of them. They are specified shades set by the Premier League though so might not necessarily match the gold already on the kit.

Edit: Maybe not 8, but you get the point:

lettering.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.