New home kit?

mancmackem said:
Lower production cost as cheaper materials, yet retain the same RRP if not more expensive for the LS editions. Expected higher sales due to last season's success.

Generally, fans of the top 4 clubs will buy shirts however crap they look or feel. Just means more money all round for City, for Kitbag, for Umbro.

Blame it on FFPR!

Won't work on me. Still need to see the away kit and touch it with my hands but I do not think I will get either of them. I definitely will not get that shitty home shirt.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Sorry if these have already been posted but here are some more pics.

Sj9Tc.jpg

ZY0Fo.jpg

The home shirt looks like its polyester??? Have they fucked off the cotton shirts now? I much prefer the cotton to polyester.

Looks like the only cotton used on this new home shirt is on the sleeves

woz69 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

Sj9Tc.jpg

ZY0Fo.jpg

The home shirt looks like its polyester??? Have they fucked off the cotton shirts now? I much prefer the cotton to polyester.

Looks like the only cotton used on this new home shirt is on the sleeves

Have you seen the keepers shirt close up?

I did yesterday and the main body bit is like last 2 seasons material with shiny arms - like the material on last seasons home shirt shoulders.
I wanted the away kit long sleeve but when I saw it up close the black sleeves are actually a different shade (can you have a shade of black ?)

Anyway - Poop would be my most accurate description.
Settled for the short sleeve but the 'all made from one bit of cloth' bollocks means it is pretty uncomfortable to wear.
Really rubbish Umbro -the 'Diamond' series light blue T shirt is miles better.
In my opinion.

Can't understand how such shit featues on both shirts ever got approved!
Hoops (or oops as the case most certainly is) on the away sleeves is just wrong.

Maybe a portion of rustic tablecloth on the home collar looks just the job to someone who has no intentions of wearing it??

Fucking rubbish ..both of 'em.

As for the away material, it's grade 3 quality when for the last 2 seasons they've been grade 2 + a price increase and a much higher mark up.

In short, poor design (both asthetically and fit), inferior (cheaper) grade cloth and a price hike.

unlikelyfan19 said:

Sj9Tc.jpg

ZY0Fo.jpg

I really dont like either of them at all, I'll be sticking with last seasons home and away tops.

I love the new home shirt. It's futuristic instead of retro....we are the future. (HEard us chanting this: "The future is ours, the future is ours, you can have your history, THE FUTURE IS OURS") Makes sense. Plus, the last two seasons shirts were awesome, but too similar. Time for a change.

Damn, don't like either of this years shirts, the material looks cheap and nasty, back to the bad old days, will be giving them both a miss.
I liked last years home but so similar to the year before I didn't buy one, guess I'll pick one up now though half price, hope to god they revert to the cotton feel again next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.