New home kit?

what are we all worried about - have Umbro done us a crap kit since 2009? I don't think so.

HollinwoodBlue said:
Stiss said:
I don't know what the obsession with this 'cotton' material is.

I'm pretty sure even thought it had the texture of a brushed cotton it wasn't cotton. I still think it had a high percentage of polyester in it. Polyester, even though it can make you a bit sweaty is a very versatile fabric.

You're right. 80% polyester and 20% cotton.
Lets not let facts get in the way of people complaining.

have faith in Umbro!

I remember when the navy away was unveiled. the reactions were very mixed. in fact, the reaction wasn't that great. many complaining about the collar and the sky blue lettering. now everyone loves it.

then the home was released. people didn't like the white sleeves and the blue collar. people thought it was too much like the previous seasons and that Umbro had no imagination. now people thing it's the best kit the team ever had.

Just got hold of the away top for the first time. Rubbish quality and very poor material. If the home top is made of the same stuff it will look even worse than the pics in reality.

Just passed a lad wearing away top and it looked crap on him (admitedly a survey of one!)

Happy that a few like it but for me it looks god awful.

Our fans do actually moan at anything they can. Oh the away kit is now shit and looks shit on other people ect. It's actually laughable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.