New home shirt (confirmed)

The difference between white and navy is clearly visible. Why are we even bothering with navy, white looks so much better! Better visible and it fits the light blue shirt more.

Exactly. All you need is a pair of eyes and you'll see the difference

Blue and white we go together...

Answering my own question, Yep, it's this one http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/2...ome-football-shirt/pid-10856667/pgid-11455153

The Vapor home shirt. I will be getting this one. So Nike are varying the template for City.
Hell's teeth! How much worse or more out of touch can it possibly get? Now we find out they allowed themselves the option of varying the template for us and STILL managed to screw things up.
So it's not blind obeyance of some corporate policy after all - just sheer incompetence.
#nikeompoops

Ai
Navy socks, white shorts, sky blue shirt, it's just a bit backward. If we twat barca, real, rags, ajax, psg or bayern wearing it, I'll be happy!! xxx
Ain't gonna happen in this bland, brandless monstrosity. I'll be hammering them every step of the way for what they've done to us. Roll on 2017/18!

I never liked the embroidered crests anyway. The 2010/11 shirt, as alluring as that shirt may be, still gives my left nipple an unpleasant itch.

And I think after revealing that I should probably conclude my evening right now.

Just noticed the £90 vapour shirt has different cuffs on it ,shadow printing on the chest and a different neck with city on the back and it looks like a different badge than the £60 stadium version

Just noticed the £90 vapour shirt has different cuffs on it ,shadow printing on the chest and a different neck with city on the back and it looks like a different badge than the £60 stadium version

The equivalent of walkers crisps sending their best multipacks to Tescos and the slight rejects to pound land.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.