New home shirt (confirmed)

Just depressing. The name & number prints make it worse, so cheap & nasty.

The front is passable but the back is just horrid. Very disappointing.

As i said at the beginning of this thread,i like it,and i thought the lads looked great in it.

Each to their own though,obviously......but I certainly dont have a problem with it,then again,neither have i ever been someone who could be 'outraged' by a football kit.

Yep, I'm not outraged by it, just quite disappointed. It seems like an opportunity missed, especially with the unveiling of the new badge and appointment of the new manager. It would have been great to see a kit that immediately identifies as Manchester City.

Our 3rd kit looks brilliant...... compared to the Norwich 3rd, they also had awful kits last season.

Can't post a piccy on my mobi.

If they'd used this template as our home kit it would have sold. Roma must have 'Nike Synergy'

Roma get the best Nike kit every season. Why do we get stuck with the shite? I've not liked one single Nike City kit yet!

2014-15:
roma2.jpg

AS-Roma-14-15-Third-Kit%2B(1).jpg

2015-16:
AS-Roma-15-16-Home-Shirt%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Yeah, but look at what they've fucking done to their home kit... and Inter's is worse - what are those socks all about!?!

bmR8A0y.jpg
That Roma home kit is alright. It's not like it's got gold sleeves has it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.