New Huddersfield kit

I know. This is exactly the point I'm making. The bits in bold are where this campaign has got everyone hook, line, and sinker.

It's an initiative against branding but it's also "genius advertising"? It's scummy as fuck.
Paddy Power paying Huddersfield sponsorship money but not displaying the logo on the shirt is scummy but no mention of the countless betting firms that sponsor teams normally?

Paddy Power paying Huddersfield sponsorship money but not displaying the logo on the shirt is scummy but no mention of the countless betting firms that sponsor teams normally?
Oh, the entire thing stinks. I don't think it's a coincidence that alcohol was phased out of football sponsorship just as betting companies were phased in after the recession. Make of that what you will. Betting companies are evil and seeing their methods of guerilla marketing praised so much is unnerving.

One of the nicest kits ever ?’’

Really ? It’s the same as last year just without a sponsor. Nothing special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.