New Jokes Thread

Dear rags, I know that you must have been in some despair since Sunday, so I hope that you have had some good KOMPANY to help you through it. I can imagine that this is a difficult time for you all but please don't take it to HART. YAYA got to keep your heads up. It won't be DE JONG before your smiling again, just look for the SILVA lining. It may sound a bit of a CLICHY but we know how you feel, if we had MANCINIED to lose it in the last minute we would feel the same!

All the best
The champions of England.

blueste41 said:
Dear rags, I know that you must have been in some despair since Sunday, so I hope that you have had some good KOMPANY to help you through it. I can imagine that this is a difficult time for you all but please don't take it to HART. YAYA got to keep your heads up. It won't be DE JONG before your smiling again, just look for the SILVA lining. It may sound a bit of a CLICHY but we know how you feel, if we had MANCINIED to lose it in the last minute we would feel the same!

All the best
The champions of England.

Very clever

What Has Old Trafford On A Saturday Afternoon At 4.45pm Got In Common With Wormwood Scrubs Prison?

They Are Both Full Of Cockneys Trying To Get Out.

This isn't a joke per se', but I have decided to begin calling my sitting session in the restroom Fergie Time. "Honey, go start the car. I'll be ready to go in about 5 minutes after Fergie Time".

In light of losing their title United have been dumped by Rolex, their new watch sponsors are SECONDa.

Not a joke but my Utd mate has a bouncy castle business so I thought I'd post this on it's Facebook page.

5ec57fb9-ab24-6795.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.