New Kippax Kop Thingy

Maintainin said:
geek said:
what will the pourpose of the big blue halo around the shop be?
To safely guide helicopters to the roof pad obviously "dint ya know" !

Aye, new type of transport for fans, seeing as the Council have fecked about with the metro link for long enough, City have taken action, :P

S.E.H said:
Maintainin said:
To safely guide helicopters to the roof pad obviously "dint ya know" !

Aye, new type of transport for fans, seeing as the Council have fecked about with the metro link for long enough, City have taken action, :P
its linked to the heli-pad on top of weatherspoons in piccadilly gardens

its the landing area for the zip wire from weathies in piccadilly :-) actually that would be ace ,might have to make it from bleetham tower " SPELLING " .for speed lol .

easy answer to this,move away fans into the corner of colin bell stand and that part of the south stand over to where the away fans now sit so all singing section and south stand are stood together or put away fans where singin section is and move the city fans into south stand its all 1 stand then

Ye that could work. No body has really answerd the question i was aksing though lol. Could we fill a 15000 + cop with 'stand up and sing' fans

quiet_riot said:
x2_e0d147645073.jpg

whats with the little sperm?

name the stand kippax street
make tickets 10 quid for adults
allow flags inflatables banners
let people stand and sing

Dannyctid said:
Eccles Blue said:
So because you are a pensioner you are not allowed to a) sit down and b) sing????

a) I am in the Colin Bell stand and I am a pensioner. I don't stand because I can't for the full 45 minutes but

b) I sing and I shout for the team and yes I do get some funny looks but I have been supporting City for a long, long time and I will shout and sing when I want.

I pay for my season ticket and I am getting a bit fed up of people feeling that because we do not conform to what they want that we are not just as good and committed fans as you youngsters!!

As for away games, I go to as many of them as I can afford which this year has been quite a lot for various reasons, I stand for as long as I can manage, have a bit of a sit down every so often and never, ever, ever ask any fans to sit down!! I also sing at the away matches. Although, as I said in the Sunderland thread, it has been difficult this season because there has been a distinct lack of singing at away matches. No idea why that should be so but that's life I guess.

However I go back to my main point, it is not just the younger fans who sing and shout. I can sing whilst sitting down and see no reason why I have to stand to sing.

*rant over*

Sit down Grandad, I can't see ;-)

*rofl* you really can't see Danny cos I am a GrandMA! Should have gone to Specsavers.;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.