Gabriel said:
manchester blue said:
Ban-jani said:
Our home kit should always be, sky blue shirt, white shorts,

& either these socks:

images

Or something like the socks worn here:

bishop_derby.ashx

I'm happy with either, not keen on all blue & I really dislike white socks with our kit.

He was a good player for a guy with one leg and the other in a cast.

:-)

Thought he was an amputee with a Wellington!

Looks like an aerobics class with 3 of the lads stretching their calfs and John Travolta leading the boys in full Saturday Night mode!

Ban-jani said:

& either these socks:

images

bishop_derby.ashx

I'm happy with either, not keen on all blue & I really dislike white socks with our kit.
Lovely pic. Reminds me of the time (not that long ago either!) when beating the vermin was looked upon as a real treat. Now they're not even our biggest game any more; the trip to the Mackems is now!

jimharri said:
Ban-jani said:

& either these socks:

images

bishop_derby.ashx

Lovely pic. Reminds me of the time (not that long ago either!) when beating the vermin was looked upon as a real treat. Now they're not even our biggest game any more; the trip to the Mackems is now!

Yes, indeed, they are no longer our biggest game. However, now we have a much stronger team we need to put them to the sword again, and again and again. Never should we let up or be blase where they are concerned. foot on the wind pipe, and grind them into the dust yes?

ChicagoBlue said:
Ban-jani said:
Our home kit should always be, sky blue shirt, white shorts, and...

bishop_derby.ashx

Fucking dire! Navy socks look shit!

Sky Blue shirts with white trim, white shorts (with sky blue shorts for a clash), and blue and white socks (either blue socks with white tops, or vice versa, depending on whether there is a clash with the home side).

Away Kit: White with red and black sash, black shorts, black socks. (A la few years ago!)

Third Kit: Red and black striped body with all black sleeves, black shorts, black socks. (A la the glory years of the past)

Best kit in years was the '09 white round collar job, which SHOULD have been followed up with same shirt, but with white cuffs.

Still wear that shirt to matches even though I have the white with red/black sash away shirt. Am CONTEMPLATING the supposed new shirt, but that shield is fucking dire! Is an EMBROIDERED BADGE too much to ask for a world class team? Clearly not, as other teams have embroidering there!

Bollocks to you & your ideas ;-)

We need some maroon. I agree with the white with red/black sash & red & black stripes for aways, but we also need a maroon kit.

The socks I completely disagree with, white looks shit & makes the entire kit look too pale, just blue & white is boring & lacks definition.

Blue with maroon tops or navy socks with the home kit for me.

Anything firm on the date for the new kit? Saw quite a few clubs have their new kits already out. Most were Adidas but Roma, Atleti and the Rags are with Nike and they were in the list of the 22 I think it was.

Mr. Aguia said:
Anything firm on the date for the new kit? Saw quite a few clubs have their new kits already out. Most were Adidas but Roma, Atleti and the Rags are with Nike and they were in the list of the 22 I think it was.

rumour had it that Nike did the nice ones so released them early. They still trying to do crappy ones for City, thats what is causing the delay.

GeekinGav said:
Mr. Aguia said:

rumour had it that Nike did the nice ones so released them early. They still trying to do crappy ones for City, thats what is causing the delay.

On the official club web site, it seems to be showing that shit that was on the carpet is the one.

mainestand said:
GeekinGav said:
Mr. Aguia said:

On the official club web site, it seems to be showing that shit that was on the carpet is the one.

you mean the background image? i thought that when i saw it, just that is actually last seasons shirt, with a "fathers day medal graphic" which makes it look like a collar. and mistakingly makes it look just like that shite on the carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.