new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Davs 19 said:
Understatement of the year James. Hideous.

To be fair it says they are the training kits not the "real" kit.
I thought those yellow tops they had this past season were bad (actually, they were/are), but they're still better than those tops posted a page back.

That sort of lazer blue looking one isn't too bad as a training top. The other? Ugggghhhh.

digbythebiggestdogintheworld said:
Manchester-city-training-top_14_15-600x826.jpg

Im going to be controversial and say I'd be quite happy with this as our home kit.
As much as I want it to be the traditional sky blue, white trim (with collars) circa 1980, I have to acknowledge that to keep peoples interest up and because you cant just put the same kit out over and over, this take would be fine as a one off like the one 2 years ago with black trim.

The Pope said:

Im going to be controversial and say I'd be quite happy with this as our home kit.
As much as I want it to be the traditional sky blue, white trim (with collars) circa 1980, I have to acknowledge that to keep peoples interest up and because you cant just put the same kit out over and over, this take would be fine as a one off like the one 2 years ago with black trim.

I agree, I really like that shirt.

The Pope said:

Wrong shade of blue, wrong neckline (should have a collar) and that white stripe down the sleeve is bloody hideous.

Apart from those details, it's lovely!

The colour is wrong, however you can never tell how colour accurate that maybe online.
The neck reminds me of this...

9ubxuh.jpg

Which was our second Umbro kit... funnily enough, Nike's fisrt kit was pretty much the same as our first umbro one... wonder where they're getting their inspiration!

I don't know what all you turds are moaning about, this is how it will go....

1) moan moan moan, it's shit and I won't be buying it.......fooking wank!!!!
2) See Kun training in it or playing in it....hmmmm its growing on me a bit.....then nip out and spend your dosh.
3) get home and realise that your fat gut still in fact looks like a fat gut and nothing like Kun, sadly. Spend rest of season getting touchy about top everytime someone mentions it......and so on.

You fookin know you will!!!

Petetheblu said:

2) See Kun training in it or playing in it....hmmmm its growing on me a bit.....then nip out and spend your dosh.
3) get home and realise that your fat gut still in fact looks like a fat gut and nothing like Kun, sadly. Spend rest of season getting touchy about top everytime someone mentions it......and so on.

Speak for yourself.

*Reaches for diet book*

jimharri said:
Petetheblu said:

Speak for yourself.

*Reaches for diet book*

Reaches, tumbling out of bariatric chair......long night on floor awaiting home care service :)

Petetheblu said:
jimharri said:
Petetheblu said:

Speak for yourself.

*Reaches for diet book*

Reaches, tumbling out of bariatric chair......long night on floor awaiting home care service :)
Bariatric chair? Pfft. Trying tumbling out of a commode, mid session, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.