new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrtwiceaseason said:
All the shirts on aliexpress have the manufacturs logo airbrushed out for very obvious reasons.there are 2 versions of each shirt the fan shirt ,and the player shirt which is a totally different shirt usually with a mesh like back .airvents and rubber Ts on the shoulder it remains to be seen if Nike sell the player version as they retail for around £90 they have for england and there is talk about doing it for united.
Nike sell the player kits over here for all their teams (including City). They did last season anyway. It's a huge con though and another in the long list of reasons why I won't by anything from them.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
mcfc2607 said:
Why Always Ste said:
Yea, don't like this Nike shit at all..

I'll be buying my Gorton shirt again for next season.

only £13 nicker aswell :)

[bigimg]http://www.iffyton.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/m/a/mancity-gorton_5.jpg[/bigimg]
That's nice.

But it reminds me of a 1943 German SS under armour top.

That '43 shirt was quite crap. At least the 1942 shirt had white collars and sleeves FFS.

Umbro was far better when they did SA shirts in the late '30s
The slogan 'we are Nazis' was so catchy.

Great username btw

1.618034 said:
33nhi81.png

Did I not see this on the official website, on both sides surrounding the main news in the middle? It's not there today, but definitely was a few days ago.

Danny Hoekman said:
Dunne's own goal said:
GeekinGav said:
anyone who buys them, deserve what they get.

and what's that?

I assume he means you will get a poor quality garment made from polyester that is vastly overpriced that grown men shouldn't be seen in.

i was just going for the poor quality and over-priced ..... grown men shouldn't be seen in banana-hammocks more lol

Innsbruckblue said:
1.618034 said:

Did I not see this on the official website, on both sides surrounding the main news in the middle? It's not there today, but definitely was a few days ago.

clearly been moved from the floor of a shit indian restaurant at last - must be the one (I hate the v collar...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.