new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pope said:
IM another who hopes the v collar one is fake - the badge looks fake to me - not wide enough. And where is the nike logo??

33nhi81.png

Right now id kill for a city version of the roma one

AS+Roma+14-15+Home+Kit+(1).jpg

Nice kit that. Think this picture that looks a slightly different colour makes it look better though
AS+Roma+14-15+Home+Kit+(3).jpg

LeemoMCFC said:
The Pope said:
IM another who hopes the v collar one is fake - the badge looks fake to me - not wide enough. And where is the nike logo??

33nhi81.png

Nice kit that. Think this picture that looks a slightly different colour makes it look better though

I think there's more chance that this style will be our home kit, the Roma away kit has diagonal stripes and no collar, so logically, it would be more likely that Nike has a home and away template for team kits, I wouldn't worry about us having a duff kit, even the black collared kit we had as champions, was streets ahead of that one shown earlier.

Innsbruckblue said:
1.618034 said:

Did I not see this on the official website, on both sides surrounding the main news in the middle? It's not there today, but definitely was a few days ago.

no, that was this/last seasons shirt with a image at the top promoting fathers day. the image was a medal, with navy ribbons but it was placed inadvertently and looked like a collar and people mistake it for that ^^^ shirt above.

thats why i doubt it will be that shirt, apart from the colour of the cuff and collar, its too similar to the shirt we've just had.

Bewar3them00n said:
LeemoMCFC said:
The Pope said:

33nhi81.png

I think there's more chance that this style will be our home kit, the Roma away kit has diagonal stripes and no collar, so logically, it would be more likely that Nike has a home and away template for team kits, I wouldn't worry about us having a duff kit, even the black collared kit we had as champions, was streets ahead of that one shown earlier.

A city version of the Roma Kit I will be happy with, white cuff and collar would be perfect but I feel it is going to be Navy/Black

acton28 said:
We used to be so good at giving release dates of new kits out. What happened?!
I guarantee it will be sometime between the 13th of June and the 9th of August.

The silence is a bit dumb on the clubs part. Get the new kit out early summer - loads of people buy it to wear on their 'jollies' - the shirt will only be in use until the end of May - so people want to get a full summer out of it. Releasing it in early August wouldn't be a smart idea.

kenzie115 said:
acton28 said:
We used to be so good at giving release dates of new kits out. What happened?!
I guarantee it will be sometime between the 13th of June and the 9th of August.

Exactly. They will not launch it until the World Cup is over. If they did release it now they would be competing for shirt sales at a time when many people are focused on International football and buying the England/Brasil etc shirts. The idea of delaying is maximising revenue from last season's Title winning shirt and maximum publicity and attention for the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.