new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
citykev28 said:
SebastianBlue said:
sam-caddick said:
I disagree, on the whole I think they make better kits than Nike at the moment and would not mind then taking over out kit line.

Even Macron make better kits than Nike currently.

He has a point about this year, though.

Adidas only released one template. It has two alternate sleeve patterns, but the shirt itself is pretty much the same for every club.

Moonshine. Chelsea have a different template to all other adidas teams.

It's one of the alternate sleeve patterns with their faded bar design. It still has the main body cut and the "bar" on the shoulders. Different? Yes. Completely separate? No.

GeekinGav said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Bibinho said:
No, I think its pretty clear now that is our new shirt

thats hilarious .... they have photos of 2 different shirts ......... people must be really stupid to buy them.
Which people do you mean mate those that pay £50 for a badly made shirt that's pulled or plucked before you get it home or the ones that pay £13 for a quality player replica that's far superior to anything that Nike can knock out ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
GeekinGav said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
No, I think its pretty clear now that is our new shirt

thats hilarious .... they have photos of 2 different shirts ......... people must be really stupid to buy them.
Which people do you mean mate those that pay £50 for a badly made shirt that's pulled or plucked before you get it home or the ones that pay £13 for a quality player replica that's far superior to anything that Nike can knock out ?

I think he means buying one that we don't even know what it looks like yet

This going around Twitter. Obvs a potential away kit.

BqG1leyIEAAVUGL.jpg

Doesn't look like decent enough quality to be real to me.

Ban-jani said:
This going around Twitter. Obvs a potential away kit.

BqG1leyIEAAVUGL.jpg

Doesn't look like decent enough quality to be real to me.
What would be the point in an away kit where half of it is the same colour as the home kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.