new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluestonecowboy said:
Since when did Etihad Airways sponsor Scunthorpe United?

Maybe they are branching out like Emirates have done with Real Madrid, PSG and AC Milan lol

On the subject of Nike, when did they decide France should turn out in Scotland's rugby kit?
The 98 Adidas France kit...now THAT is a classic.

GeekinGav said:
to be honest ... instead of the £60 tat we are getting from Nike, I'd rather buy a base Nike shirt, have an Embroidered custom crest and a 'bluemoon' sponsor shirt for £30ish. Rather City got the money but i think all it goes to Nike anyways.

rather-buy_zps032a4beb.jpg

£23.99 for the shirt
£4.00 for the Embroidered crest. (optional)
£3.00 for the 1 colour sponsor logo. (optional)

£3.00 for names on back on shirts (optional)
£3.00 for shirt numbers (optional)

.... but that was just one custom site i looked at.
smart that

GeekinGav said:
to be honest ... instead of the £60 tat we are getting from Nike, I'd rather buy a base Nike shirt, have an Embroidered custom crest and a 'bluemoon' sponsor shirt for £30ish. Rather City got the money but i think all it goes to Nike anyways.

£23.99 for the shirt

It looks like you have to buy bulk (more than 12) otherwise they charge you an extra £20.

GeekinGav said:

£23.99 for the shirt

Still reckon the facebook-based one with the subtle shading a ways back on this thread is the winner if we were making our own...

wolfie1988 said:
Training Kits are up on Sports Direct to pre order. Leaked ones were accurate. Looks like release date will be Monday 21st July so the new kit will probably be the same date. Pictures and links below.

Noooooooo. Another month of this nonsense/waiting then. :)

BatleyBlue said:
irishben said:
seen this doing the rounds on Twitter and Facebook not sure if posted

25h3g5h.jpg

I'd be happy with that

Absolutely! After seeing that fantastic France shirt yesterday I hope Nike follow that with our new shirt similar to the one above..quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.