new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.
Just wish we have a definate time frame.

Hope they are a better quality than last years.

baildon blue said:
shazzell said:
Does anyone know, when the new kits for 2014 / 2015 season come out.?
I reckon next month . About mid July when pre season starts .

Anyone know what it might look like ? Colours, collar or sewn on badge. Haven't noticed much discussion on it.

citymad said:
baildon blue said:
shazzell said:
Does anyone know, when the new kits for 2014 / 2015 season come out.?

Anyone know what it might look like ? Colours, collar or sewn on badge. Haven't noticed much discussion on it.

It's a light blue and maroon stripes number with a badge you iron on yourself. Out in time for Christmas.

GeekinGav said:
Innsbruckblue said:
1.618034 said:
33nhi81.png

Did I not see this on the official website, on both sides surrounding the main news in the middle? It's not there today, but definitely was a few days ago.

no, that was this/last seasons shirt with a image at the top promoting fathers day. the image was a medal, with navy ribbons but it was placed inadvertently and looked like a collar and people mistake it for that ^^^ shirt above.

thats why i doubt it will be that shirt, apart from the colour of the cuff and collar, its too similar to the shirt we've just had.

Selling this shirt inTurkey right now. Only difference they have buttons like a polo shirt. Selling here at 10 quid. Quality ..piss poor. However you can bet theyve got the design right though.

nmc said:
citymad said:
baildon blue said:

It's a light blue and maroon stripes number with a badge you iron on yourself. Out in time for Christmas.

Really? Super i'll put it on my Christmas list.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
GeekinGav said:
Innsbruckblue said:
Did I not see this on the official website, on both sides surrounding the main news in the middle? It's not there today, but definitely was a few days ago.

no, that was this/last seasons shirt with a image at the top promoting fathers day. the image was a medal, with navy ribbons but it was placed inadvertently and looked like a collar and people mistake it for that ^^^ shirt above.

thats why i doubt it will be that shirt, apart from the colour of the cuff and collar, its too similar to the shirt we've just had.

Selling this shirt inTurkey right now. Only difference they have buttons like a polo shirt. Selling here at 10 quid. Quality ..piss poor. However you can bet theyve got the design right though.

Pics or it's not happened ;.)

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
GeekinGav said:
Innsbruckblue said:

If the quality is that piss poor then it could be genuine.

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.com/News/Club-news/2014/June/Cityzen-personalised-membership-cards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.com/News/Club-news/2014/Jun ... ship-cards</a>

The lad has just noticed on aliexpress a seller claiming to be selling the new away shirt.it is white with navy collar and cuffs in exactly the same style as the home shirt with the v neck.no idea if its genuine but the shirt is a real photo and not a mock up

He's probably seen this one.. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Manchester-City-14-15-Home-Player-Version-soccer-Jerseys-Camisa-de-Futbol-New-Season-Football-shirts/1911389037.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Manchest ... 89037.html</a>

It's just a bad photo of the home one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.