new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rorz88 said:
Check out mcfcman66 on twitter, he has a picture of the new shirt on sale on asia. I dont know how to post a picture sorry guys

here you go mate...

BqvkqLlIAAAJBAe.jpg

It's just so crap it's untrue , really hope this is not it. Sky Blue & White trim!!!! It's not fuckin hard Nike

Still don't get the hate for the shield Nike use. It's doesn't look bad and then you call for Adidas which produce those sore thumb 3 stripes on every club shirt design with little creativity.

Umbro pisses over both mind.

unexpected item said:
Rorz88 said:
Check out mcfcman66 on twitter, he has a picture of the new shirt on sale on asia. I dont know how to post a picture sorry guys

here you go mate...

BqvkqLlIAAAJBAe.jpg
Has to be said; that looks pretty genuine, with the club label on it as well. Not gone on it, to be honest.

*awaits away kit*

I'm not normally someone to comment on a shirt as we only have to suffer it 12 months and then another one replaces it!

This shirt however is truly awful and I would really like that newly employed City Fan who's remit is to bridge the ever increasing gap between the club's ideas and the fans' ideas to get a fucking grip of this situation.

I can only hope that we as fans are determined enough and on mass completely refuse to purchase this utter dross. As with all businesses, City's decisions are more influenced by financial considerations more than customer satisfaction and only a mass boycott will let them and Nike now that this crap is simply unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.