new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
RandomJ said:
Another year another monstrosity I won't be buying. We really need to fuck Nike off.
Don't be like that, it's made from 13 recycled plastic bottles and cost fuck all to make and those lovely people at nike are gona charge us all £60 odd quid for em!!!!

Havent bought one since 09/10, now they were class, bought all 3 without thinking twice about it, none have tickled my fancy since.

How come we keep seeing all these classy looking nike kits yet we keep getting shite?

Fucking shield is not even same color as the shirt, so it sticks out even more than necessary!

IF we have to have a "one piece" badge on the kit, then it NEEDS to be ROUND, rather than this hideous "shield," which has to massive just to fit the fucking eagle and stars in it!

TBH, I'd much prefer the shirt WITHOUT the shield and NO BADGE AT ALL, as it's clearly a City shirt, even without the badge! Heading to Shanghai next week, will see what they have out there!

Fecking shield. If they matched the colour with the swoosh and sponsor it might work .... Otherwise its pointless it being there

Nike now remind me of Umbro in the mid 90's. Us and rags on their books and designed some real shite towards the end of the deal

TFC said:
Havent bought one since 09/10, now they were class, bought all 3 without thinking twice about it, none have tickled my fancy since.

How come we keep seeing all these classy looking nike kits yet we keep getting shite?

5576d1243204469-09-10-man-city-kits-manc_home1.png
Manchester-City-2011-2012-kits-2.jpg
5578d1243204469-09-10-man-city-kits-manc_third1.png

There, was that SO difficult?!

Classic, reflect our history......THESE SHIRTS ARE MANCHESTER CITY to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.