new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes when umbro came back we had some good kits, but before we had kappa they produced some f in awful kits,as the rags were their main priority,if city win chimps league wearing this new shirt reckon it will be a best seller,its all down to success,that's why they're selling em across the world,not because they look smart,or don't have a shield on, which don't forget we had on the shirts in the past.

dario2739 said:
dobobobo said:
GeekinGav said:
erm .... (via twitter)

BrI_nbKCMAAtmyb.jpg:large

OMG! THAT NIKE BAG THAT THE SHIRT CAME IN HAS NO AIR HOLES!

SOMETIMES I WONDER HOW PEOPLE CAN LOOK THEMSELVES IN THE MIRROR IN THE MORN.

That's so you can be sick in it after seeing that travesty!

awful curtain rail

pml79 said:
baddddad said:
pudge & rodge said:
Fits with the kind of design Nike did with Barca's away kit, 2 season's ago I think; the orange and yellow one.

Still hideous though. I'm disappointed in you, Jim

I'd rather have bad cat aids than that
the away kit wont be blue the whole point to one is a total differant colour so kits dont clash it could be 3rd kit or europe away kit but it wont be 2nd kit

I'd expect that at PSG, Ars£nil, Scum or someone like that - generic boredom over style shirt. But not City...

richards30 said:
jimharri said:
For those wishing for a return to Umbro, look at Everton's new kit;

BrAVCVSIIAAs02b.jpg

Not that impressive, and what's with the ''umbro'' guff on the sleeves?

better than the fucking dross nike are coming up with!! fucking hell how can a company get it sooooooooooooooooo wrong!

That's not any better than Nike's attempt.
If that was ours (in our colours obv), there would be an outrage about the stripes on the sides, about the collar.. And what are those dark stripes coming from the collar to the shoulders?

It's just the Nike-hate that is talking here imo & I'd rather have the new rumoured Nike kit.even with the shield

I would like to take this opportunity in thanking Nike and Manchester City for saving me a small fortune again, it looks like I will be keeping my money in my pocket once again. Nike your designer is really making the decition very easy for me with their cheap looks. You have saved my over £200. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.