new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueForever123 said:
u8yny7yg.jpg

Not gone through all the previous pages so don't know if this has already been posted but this has shown up on twitter today

This shirt sky blue, white collar boom!!

And I know what Im talking about, I've watched Project Runway.

Decc66 said:
This shirt sky blue, white collar
Nike tick and ETIHAD in white as well, and bin the shield - then we'd be close to another classic.

Don't mind the collar at all. Brings back memories of Doyle et al.

IrelandSuperman said:
dobobobo said:
All they care about is global sales
You're probably right. Sales in areas of growth potential - China and the US, for example - is perhaps another thing they look at.

Aye. I agree with you that they should do focus groups / surveys, loads of other industries do, but clothing / fashion doesn't.

Unfortunately, it's the price we pay for being where we are right now.

ManCityX said:
LoveCity said:
I think our colours should be blue and white every year. Just don't like the dark and the last time we had it, we had a crap season.

I miss this...

736191-JHT.jpg

Perfection.

I doubt we will see anything like this again to be honest. I remember the season we had this kit that Etihad wanted the sponsor to be more prominent as it didn't stand out with white on sky blue. Home kit has had dark lettering since & away kits has also been contrasting colours to stand out, yellow on black for example.

Like last year though we should still have white in the style of the shirt.

That 09-10 home shirt is perfection.

A damn shame I ruined mine with IRELAND 7 on the back. Well, I'll just keep telling myself it was a very Typical City thing for me to do. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.