new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
noely said:
Retro_Wolf said:
For those of you who wanted white instead of black trim, here's another edited render by Shaun again

BrfK44RIQAA7OFC.jpg

You can follow Shaun on twitter at @Shaun_C_sXe

a billion times better

What a amazing difference that trim makes,, now looks like a city shirt.... Blue shorts wouldn't even bother me with that white trim...

People pinning for Adidas they have just put Fulham in white and grey stripes with orange trim for next season.another club that dosnt give a toss for its history !!!

Who selects the final kit designs? Surely it is the club. The Nike designs seem uninspired and generic across their various clients, but I guess that keeps their costs down and their profits up. That and the cheap labour.

I'm not a fan of the Adidas's three stripes at all but, despite that feature, their Argentina shirt is a thing of beauty - silky smooth material and nice detailing and just oozes quality. Nike shirts are cheap and nasty in comparison. I wonder how much they'll try to sell them for this year.

blingy said:
noely said:
Retro_Wolf said:
For those of you who wanted white instead of black trim, here's another edited render by Shaun again

BrfK44RIQAA7OFC.jpg

a billion times better

What a amazing difference that trim makes,, now looks like a city shirt.... Blue shorts wouldn't even bother me with that white trim...

I wonder what the practicalities are of getting some Chinese forgery sweat shop to make that strip and for us to buy it on mass as a protest.

Anyone got any dealings with imports etc?

Actually that's not a bad idea. The sizes of the shirts from China are so variable it would make sense to buy in bulk and resize them over here (and also chuck out the 50% that are rubbish quality). And you'd have to be prepared to shift a few United and various other clubs' shirts as well.

MaineRoadBlue said:
blingy said:
noely said:
a billion times better

I wonder what the practicalities are of getting some Chinese forgery sweat shop to make that strip and for us to buy it on mass as a protest.

Wouldn't have a clue , but my mother in law is a dab hand on the sowing macheanes and guess she could unstich that trim and replace it with white . :-)

Retro_Wolf said:

BrfK44RIQAA7OFC.jpg

I agree it looks v nice with the white collar and cuffs, however if we were going to have that, many would argue why change it at all because to me that is the exact same as this years. I actually don't mind the black one above (good render Shaun) but would prefer white shorts.

blingy said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
blingy said:

Wouldn't have a clue , but my mother in law is a dab hand on the sowing macheanes and guess she could unstich that trim and replace it with white . :-)

I seed what you did there...

Lavinda Past said:
blingy said:
MaineRoadBlue said:

I seed what you did there...

Really ??? I can't even see what I did there now... Lol is it a good un.. I am terrible at spelling though ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.