new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
People pinning for Adidas they have just put Fulham in white and grey stripes with orange trim for next season.another club that dosnt give a toss for its history !!!

except between 1984-87, Fulham had exactly that design.
i bow to your knowledge sir ! just looked at some of their past shirts god theres a set of fans that could moan they have had some right shite

its a fucking nice kit

,some people wouldn't know a nice kit if it shit on their chest,they see a nike swoosh and yhats it ,imo its blue and that's all that counts,and if im honest if khaldoon decided to go with blue and white stripes(argentina)I wouldn't give a shit,we are a brand new club in all but name,new owners, new attitude, new ground,new silverware,new expectations, so this tradition thing is not for me,onwards and upwards,a stylish modern football club with imo a new set of kits that will look the business when vinny lifts that throphy again.[/quote]

ddd25bdcc9b156390f5fdd78d98aec49528bd4996a0d9f71005a3c06d8d8ab93.jpg

NoBlueShorts said:
Hi Folks,

There have been some passionate and eloquent responses to the prospect of blue shorts next season. If you are of the opinion that they should stay white, and want to do something about it, please sign the petition!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/no-blue-shorts-mcfc-please-keep-our-shorts-white" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/n ... orts-white</a>

There have been a few examples recently of fan power bringing about change in cases like this, Cardiff City last season for example, who successfully petitioned the club to change their short colour prior to the start of the season, and the Everton badge which fans were successful in amending (albeit a season after its introduction). If enough people show the club we feel strongly about this, I'm convinced we can make a change.

As of today, we're on twitter and facebook too and will be starting to spread the word! Please share if you care!
Twitter: @NoBlueShorts #noblueshorts
Search Facebook and like: No Blue Shorts

We can do this blues!
Embarrassing. We won the title in 2012 playing in blue shorts. What does it matter? If they changed the shirt colour to red then it might be worth getting upset about but not blue shorts.

Prestwich_Blue said:
NoBlueShorts said:
Hi Folks,

There have been some passionate and eloquent responses to the prospect of blue shorts next season. If you are of the opinion that they should stay white, and want to do something about it, please sign the petition!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/no-blue-shorts-mcfc-please-keep-our-shorts-white" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/n ... orts-white</a>

There have been a few examples recently of fan power bringing about change in cases like this, Cardiff City last season for example, who successfully petitioned the club to change their short colour prior to the start of the season, and the Everton badge which fans were successful in amending (albeit a season after its introduction). If enough people show the club we feel strongly about this, I'm convinced we can make a change.

As of today, we're on twitter and facebook too and will be starting to spread the word! Please share if you care!
Twitter: @NoBlueShorts #noblueshorts
Search Facebook and like: No Blue Shorts

We can do this blues!
Embarrassing. We won the title in 2012 playing in blue shorts. What does it matter? If they changed the shirt colour to red then it might be worth getting upset about but not blue shorts.

This!

blingy said:
noely said:
Retro_Wolf said:
For those of you who wanted white instead of black trim, here's another edited render by Shaun again

BrfK44RIQAA7OFC.jpg

You can follow Shaun on twitter at @Shaun_C_sXe

a billion times better

What a amazing difference that trim makes,, now looks like a city shirt.... Blue shorts wouldn't even bother me with that white trim...

That's a work of art.

We play in blue and white, not blue and black.

That's more important than the shorts colour.

HolisticJim said:
blingy said:
noely said:
a billion times better

What a amazing difference that trim makes,, now looks like a city shirt.... Blue shorts wouldn't even bother me with that white trim...

That's a work of art.

There you go... it's not rocket science! The simple change from navy blue to white trim makes it completely different - now it looks like a CITY shirt!
White shorts with that and i'd be a happy bunny! Not a fan of sky blue shorts, but if the shirt has white trim like that, they are acceptable – the white makes all the difference – so why the fuck can't the Nike 'design' team see that!?

HolisticJim said:
blingy said:
noely said:
a billion times better

That's a work of art.

Add a white stripe to the blue shorts and this would be acceptable.

HolisticJim said:
blingy said:
noely said:
a billion times better

That's a work of art.

That would probably be the best selling shirt ever.

Forgive my ignorance, but the kit hasnt been officially released yet has it? So we're essentially just guessing on what it will look like? (I havent take the time to read through this longgg thread haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.