new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
woz69 said:
blueandy1mac said:
http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=manchester+city+jersey+14+15&catId=&initiative_id=AS_20140703072320
Used the first company 777 for loads of shirts for mates last year, excellent quality and got the 3rd shirt pre release date.
What's the sizing like mate?
Everything about shirts from China is hit and miss - will it be the right size, right material, right artwork, in the right place, printed level, ...will it even be the right shirt ...or a City shirt!

After getting only 2 out of 6 that were good copies last year - and one being the wrong shirt and the other too small - I'll not be bothering again with China or with Nike (lousy material snags and ruins so easily).

But sizes are on the small side, so go for a size bigger. But as I said, it's pot luck as to what you will actually be sent.

Derby County getting the kit we should be having;

Umbro-Derby-County-14-15-Home-Kit+Official.jpg

Petetheblu said:
SebastianBlue said:
Petetheblu said:
The problem I've got guys is I can't think straight until the new kit is official, it's like my whole life is completely at a stop. I mean what happens if its shit and all the rags take the piss and cal me names like "orrible full kit wanka".

Yet the fecking BBC and Sky News haven't mention anything about our new home kit, instead focusing on none stories like "the Iraqi denies withdrawal of forces from Saudi Arabia borders" its sooo lame and prove without doubt that they are against all things City.

It's so bad I'm now refusing sex with the Mrs and even stoped going to work due to ill health through stress....and don't even get me started about the away kit!!!

Does anyone feel similar or is it just me that can't stand the heat?

I am considering leaving my family and becoming a monk over the matter.

That's a ridiculous idea as you're not allowed full kits between 07:00 and 23:00!!!

grant1977 said:
SebastianBlue said:
Petetheblu said:
The problem I've got guys is I can't think straight until the new kit is official, it's like my whole life is completely at a stop. I mean what happens if its shit and all the rags take the piss and cal me names like "orrible full kit wanka".

Yet the fecking BBC and Sky News haven't mention anything about our new home kit, instead focusing on none stories like "the Iraqi denies withdrawal of forces from Saudi Arabia borders" its sooo lame and prove without doubt that they are against all things City.

It's so bad I'm now refusing sex with the Mrs and even stoped going to work due to ill health through stress....and don't even get me started about the away kit!!!

Does anyone feel similar or is it just me that can't stand the heat?

I am considering leaving my family and becoming a monk over the matter.

I think it's worth the snip so that no more kids are embarrassed wearing it when released

The robes allow you to conceal many things.

Best thing to do is not buy it really, plenty will though, must get little johnny a new kit or he will see his arse, if everyone turned up in retro kits they would get the message, won't happen mind, like tickets people will moan but carry on

jimharri said:
Derby County getting the kit we should be having;

Umbro-Derby-County-14-15-Home-Kit+Official.jpg

Fuck there are people on here whinging about us playing in blue with black trim navy trim and blue shorts changing our kit to white won't go down well

hilts said:
Best thing to do is not buy it really, plenty will though, must get little johnny a new kit or he will see his arse, if everyone turned up in retro kits they would get the message, won't happen mind, like tickets people will moan but carry on

the sheer amount of stock they must have left on, to carry on with the champions sale and even sell Fernando on the old kit, tells me that not many really did buy legitimate copies of last season's kits, even though too many still did.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
hilts said:

the sheer amount of stock they must have left on, to carry on with the champions sale and even sell Fernando on the old kit, tells me that not many really did buy legitimate copies of last season's kits, even though too many still did.

If people care about certain traditions they should do all they can to protect it, too many fans are so full of appreciation for our owners they will literally put up with anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.