new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, how has this thread sparked so much debate?

I remember giving a shit until I was about 16-17.

We could play in lime green and as long as we were winning, that's all I want.

Just my stuffy opinion, but seems a little sad seeing grown men wear football strips?

And looks even worse on women wanting to be 'one of the lads', with pint to boot.

I understand some wearing the retro stuff, but new kits? Leave it to the kids.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Just my stuffy opinion, but seems a little sad seeing grown men wear football strips?

And looks even worse on women wanting to be 'one of the lads', with pint to boot.

I've never understood what's - apparently - so wrong. People wear t-shirts. City's shirt is a t-shirt with our colours & club badge on it. What's so sad about wearing a t-shirt with your beloved club's colours & badge?
genuine question.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

182 pages of shit. Only glance in here occasionally, usually find pics of city kits people have designed themselves. Utterly fucking pointless

Dunne's own goal said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I've never understood what's - apparently - so wrong. People wear t-shirts. City's shirt is a t-shirt with our colours & club badge on it. What's so sad about wearing a t-shirt with your beloved club's colours & badge?
genuine question.

It's not so much the wearing of the kit, but how you identify the team by the colours they play in for me! In the english game our colours are unique and I'd like them to stay that way! Light Blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks!

You have to wonder why people with apparently zero interest in the subject are:

1. Reading the thread
2. Posting in the thread

Dunne's own goal said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

genuine question.

I have no genuine answer, either, to be honest.

It's perhaps sadder that we seem to have grown adults not just debating a t-shirt which simply has the club colours and crest on it, they actually want it to be the height of fashion, too?

Kids and young adults perhaps get away with it a bit more, as generally they are in better health.

As a uniform for any professional sports team, the sight of overweight adults letting it all hang out with a pie in one hand, fag in mouth and pint in the other, just makes me smile.

You can make exceptions for Wembley, as that's a day out and for fancy dress;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Dunne's own goal said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

genuine question.

I have no genuine answer, either, to be honest.

It's perhaps sadder that we seem to have grown adults not just debating a t-shirt which simply has the club colours and crest on it, they actually want it to be the height of fashion, too?

Kids and young adults perhaps get away with it a bit more, as generally they are in better health.

As a uniform for any professional sports team, the sight of overweight adults letting it all hang out with a pie in one hand, fag in mouth and pint in the other, just makes me smile.

You can make exceptions for Wembley, as that's a day out and for fancy dress;)

In reference to my previous post, you're the user making the most detailed posts in the entire thread. Perhaps you should follow your own advise and leave rather than try to convey such a superior approach? Very sad.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
ManCityX said:
You have to wonder why people with apparently zero interest in the subject are:

1. Reading the thread
2. Posting in the thread

Fair point, although as the second largest thread on Blue Moon, outside of Yaya, I wondered if something significant had taken place.

Only the anticipation of your superior presence.

Ps

Are we ok to comment on how a new stand might look in the Campus thread? You know, a boring piece of concrete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.