new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retro_Wolf said:
How about this? With golden badges of course.

BoQZXxMIAAEDbBA.jpg
I'm new to this thread. Is this actually the kit or one which someone would like our kit to look like? I think this one looks tremendous.

woz69 said:
Manchester1894 said:
woz69 said:
No more new pics?

Go on then...

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BruNLGgCIAAGzYd.jpg:large[/bigimg]
Cheers,Nice shirt.
Are you serious?
As well as looking shit, it looks too much like the rag kit from years ago. Whenever I look at it I think of Cantona kicking that Palace supporter

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
woz69 said:
Manchester1894 said:
Go on then...

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BruNLGgCIAAGzYd.jpg:large[/bigimg]
Cheers,Nice shirt.
Are you serious?
As well as looking shit, it looks too much like the rag kit from years ago. Whenever I look at it I think of Cantona kicking that Palace supporter

Seems like this idea would work a little better if all the bands blurred into each other. As it is, it doesn't look that great as far as these photos go. Just looks kind of cheap and thrown-together as far as designs go. Like there was some template for "blue bands gradually changing in colour scale" and someone clicked the "go" button.

Who knows - maybe will look a lot better on the players.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
woz69 said:
Cheers,Nice shirt.
Are you serious?

Seems like this idea would work a little better if all the bands blurred into each other. As it is, it doesn't look that great as far as these photos go. Just looks kind of cheap and thrown-together as far as designs go. Like there was some template for "blue bands gradually changing in colour scale" and someone clicked the "go" button.

Who knows - maybe will look a lot better on the players.

With the gold arm badges job done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.