new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this? With golden badges of course.

BoQZXxMIAAEDbBA.jpg

Retro_Wolf said:
How about this? With golden badges of course.

BoQZXxMIAAEDbBA.jpg
Without any badges thanks, makes the kit look worse. As do names and numbers on he back; they're just for commentators and fans to see who's whom.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Dunne's own goal said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Seriously, how has this thread sparked so much debate?

I remember giving a shit until I was about 16-17.

We could play in lime green and as long as we were winning, that's all I want.

Just my stuffy opinion, but seems a little sad seeing grown men wear football strips?

And looks even worse on women wanting to be 'one of the lads', with pint to boot.

I understand some wearing the retro stuff, but new kits? Leave it to the kids.

I've never understood what's - apparently - so wrong. People wear t-shirts. City's shirt is a t-shirt with our colours & club badge on it. What's so sad about wearing a t-shirt with your beloved club's colours & badge?
genuine question.

I have no genuine answer, either, to be honest.

It's perhaps sadder that we seem to have grown adults not just debating a t-shirt which simply has the club colours and crest on it, they actually want it to be the height of fashion, too?

Kids and young adults perhaps get away with it a bit more, as generally they are in better health.

As a uniform for any professional sports team, the sight of overweight adults letting it all hang out with a pie in one hand, fag in mouth and pint in the other, just makes me smile.

You can make exceptions for Wembley, as that's a day out and for fancy dress;)
As sad or pointless as anyone thinks this thread is, it's a million times better than seeing the same dozen posters post the same shit week-after-week trying to imaginary points score off each other in the Pellegrini/Mancini/Hughes thread. Fuck me, that, in its different guises, was the worst thread in this website's history. Five years of the same bollocks being posted by the same fuckers every single day.

Give me this thread any day over that!

woz69 said:
Manchester1894 said:
woz69 said:
No more new pics?

Go on then...

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BruNLGgCIAAGzYd.jpg:large[/bigimg]
Cheers,Nice shirt.

This picture made me wonder whether we need two threads; one for how the the kit will look on the team and one discussing how it will look on fans i.e. the average Joe (rather than the average Jo when he played for us)

The shirt in the picture would fit Silva, Nasri and Sergio at the same time but might be a tad tight for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.