new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Nike are walking away from United (United asking £60m+ per season, Nike say no so, looks like Adidas could take them on), City are the only major Premier League club to be partnered with them. The other is QPR who have no brand power.

So in return for wearing these abominations every year, can City ask for an improved deal? I hope there is a renegotiation clause or we're stuck with £12m a year from Nike while United get over £60m from Adidas or Warrior.

ChicagoBlue said:
kevin1987 said:
Think this guy needs a refund on the name on the back!

It's the neck on the front I would be most concerned about! Looks pretty big!
Agree, neck looks like you could fit a horses head through it. Shirt looks baggy (all the fat fucks will be pleased), and it looks like it will wrinkle and crease to fuck and I hate ironing

ballinio said:
Abysmal, up there with the worst kit we`ve ever had. just not Manchester City.

i-am-getting-angry.jpg

LoveCity said:
Now that Nike are walking away from United (United asking £60m+ per season, Nike say no so, looks like Adidas could take them on), City are the only major Premier League club to be partnered with them. The other is QPR who have no brand power.

So in return for wearing these abominations every year, can City ask for an improved deal? I hope there is a renegotiation clause or we're stuck with £12m a year from Nike while United get over £60m from Adidas or Warrior.
Well the most likely result is that we become the focus of all any of their marketing linked to the Premier League, so it could definitely benefit us indirectly. Personally, I can't stand them as a company or their products.

Sportswear giant Nike paid just £1 million in tax over the past five years on £100 million sales of its Manchester United replica kits.

The company funnelled nearly £40m over the period to its Dutch business despite making most of its money on sales to football fans in the UK, according to accounts filed with Companies House.

The legal loophole saw the total tax bill in the UK for Manchester United Merchandising, which is jointly run by Nike and the football club, reduced to just £255,000 last year after an £8.3m royalty fee was paid to its Dutch subsidiary.

Similar payments have been made for at least the past five years.

It means the taxman missed out on a potential £9.1m over the period from the England football kit makers and leaves Nike the latest in a line of US companies facing scrutiny for their tax affairs in Europe.

Story

They can fuck right off out of the country as far as I'm concerned.

Nike are just tossers as much as I think this new Inter shirt is a nice shirt, to me it ain't Inter Milan, an should not be used as their home shirt, fucking about with tradition for no reason
[bigimg]http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/inter-milan.jpg?w=650&h=494&crop=1#038;h=673[/bigimg]

Our shirt is bobbins in my opinion if the V neck actually met up in the centre the collar may have looked ok but it's just shite, and with them shorts it just doesn't do it for me, to be fair though I don't buy replica kit every time one comes out, only if I like them and normally just for holidays or dossing about the house, never for match days, so I suppose my opinion isn't worth much in the whole.

Also I hope the rags don't get Adidas i may have to bin me Beckenbauer's and sambas

urban genie said:
Nike are just tossers as much as I think this new Inter shirt is a nice shirt, to me it ain't Inter Milan, an should not be used as their home shirt, fucking about with tradition for no reason
[bigimg]http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/inter-milan.jpg?w=650&h=494&crop=1#038;h=673[/bigimg]

Our shirt is bobbins in my opinion if the V neck actually met up in the centre the collar may have looked ok but it's just shite, and with them shorts it just doesn't do it for me, to be fair though I don't buy replica kit every time one comes out, only if I like them and normally just for holidays or dossing about the house, never for match days, so I suppose my opinion isn't worth much in the whole.

Also I hope the rags don't get Adidas i may have to bin me Beckenbauer's and sambas

saw that and immediately thought "away/3rd shirt" for Inter, not home, for some reason.

i'll absolutely wet myself if don't get a new home shirt this season.

Seeing Fernando holding last seasons shirt, OS selling Fernando 6 on last seasons shirt and the OS still selling last seasons shirt at full price and have pulled the away shirt from sale .... all 2 days before the "launch of the new kit" ... i will need pampers!!

Obviously these are fakes but usually the fake kits still represent the actual colours,
maybe we're getting white shorts after all?

201461423175669854.jpg

1402126715_180_180.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.