new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Goat 10 said:
As long as it's blue, has a City crest on & David Silva's wearing it I'll like it.
Oh really?

ybe4amu4.jpg

Kinky bastard.

true, but would you pay full price for a 2nd season kit?

having pulled the black away weeks ago, just think its odd that City haven't pulled it yet, selling it with new players names and numbers and new players have photo's taken holding it.

They could be doing an Arsenal and we are seeing the 15/16 home shirt in the thread?!

GeekinGav said:

having pulled the black away weeks ago, just think its odd that City haven't pulled it yet, selling it with new players names and numbers and new players have photo's taken holding it.

They could be doing an Arsenal and we are seeing the 15/16 home shirt in the thread?!

You don't seriously believe Nike/the club are going to keep the same home shirt a 2nd season, do you? Do you think they hate making money?

teddykgb said:
GeekinGav said:

You don't seriously believe Nike/the club are going to keep the same home shirt a 2nd season, do you? Do you think they hate making money?
True but Arsenal have had the same home shirt for two seasons running and they are the epitome of a club milking it's fans for money so why would they do it?

But i actually don't think we will, we will certainly have a new range of kits.

kawkav said:
Manchester1894 said:

I saw these in a store yesterday. I am in Canada and the store is a legit Nike retailer. is these kit official yet or how the heck are they on display in a stores?

Pre-sale will happen very shortly:

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrUV8fYCAAABwaJ.jpg[/bigimg]

Well Arsenal had there Home kit for 2 seasons with Nike . To be honest it would be nice to not have a change .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.