new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks better when you see it on Vinnie etc and rather better than all the leaked stuff - much of which I assume is fake.

I think Nike have better templates than one used but it is way better than lots of kits we have had.

The traditionalist in my would bemoan the absence of white but we have had sky blue shorts before and we have had the dark blue trim so the current combo is hardly an outrageous departure. Also the dark blue trim does make the kit a little more imposing looking.

Worst thing remains the shield.

Anyone getting anyone on the back? Was thinking Fernandinho. Was looking through the names and it struck me Kolarovs number 11 now and Willy Number 13

Like the the shirt but don't like the kit as a whole.

Would look better with white shorts. Never liked the blue shorts look.

That shield around the badge is also awful.

NoBlueShorts said:
Just a reminder of the petition asking the club to keep the shorts white:

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/no-blue-shorts-mcfc-keep-our-shorts-white" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/ ... orts-white</a>

A few City fans have got together to create it as we believe that we should no longer be at the mercy of kit manufacturers and make a stand, starting now, to only adopt our traditional, true club colours!

If you're not bothered, thats fine. If you are, please sign!

too many numpties on there quoting words from the song 'Boys in Blue'... and getting them WRONG.

It's 'Blue & White they GO TOGETHER, we will carry on forever more'... not Play together as at least 3 have quoted...

Tradition eh?

BlueForever123 said:
I'm sure it's been said before but the Agueroooooooooo moment, one of, if not the most memorable moment of our clubs history (and I'm 39 not 9), I don't remember thinking "well that doesn't mean as much as he's in blue bloody shorts!"
It's a kit, buy it if you like it, if you don't then don't - simple. My lad will get to chose from this or the away one and I'm sure he'll love both. Isn't that what replica kits are meant for - kids - not grown adults moaning about the colour of the shorts? Just my opinion

Word for word.

quick poll ....

The crappy looking shield ......

or ....

God awful Warrior away kits??

... for me its a hard decision ... cant decide whats worse!!??!!

ElanJo said:
BsKTmgpIQAAZ5PD.jpg:large

ohhhh ... so that's what he was doing when he went absent in the second half of last season is it? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.