new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got no issues, admittedly would have prefered white shorts, but we've played in blue shorts on a number of different times throughout our history.

Good job Nike again!.

jrb said:
'm sorry, but I can't believe people are getting upset because there's no white in the kit.

Think it looks nice. The colour blue is great, top and shorts. The neck is clean cut and tidy. And the black trim(?) is a nice touch. Think Nike have done a decent job.

If you compare it to United's and Liverpool's home kits, I honestly don't think we''ve got much to complain about.

That's just my opinion.

Agree about the colour blue and the dark blue trim. However, when that dreaded word ''fitted'' is mentioned then people with a pleasantly plump figure such as myself tend to panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Well another overpriced piece of material made by child slaves for our convenience.

I won't be buying it. way too expensive for me. Then again I don't have screaming kids crying for the latest kits.

We (football fans) are too gullible when it comes to pricing and will buy anything at any cost as long as it has a certain badge/colour.

I love City but it is a business and will exploit you.

Chipmeister said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
ManCityX said:
image.jpg
Weeeeeeeellll... There goes the white shorts hope...

Bloody blue shorts.... Ugh.

Missing those Gold Premier League badges, not the real deal just yet.
Duh! Only the Champions get to wear the gold badge, Didn't Liverpool win the league or did I miss something

Why Always Ste said:
Well another overpriced piece of material made by child slaves for our convenience.

I won't be buying it. way too expensive for me. Then again I don't have screaming kids crying for the latest kits.

We (football fans) are too gullible when it comes to pricing and will buy anything at any cost as long as it has a certain badge/colour.

Speak for yourself.

br62 said:
Why Always Ste said:

Speak for yourself.

I was speaking as a collective. the figures don't lie... fans buy this overpriced shit every season.

I haven't bought a shirt for a few years now - too expensive.

Positives

It looks slightly better quality than last season's, although that isn't difficult.
the shirt itself is actually quite smart, I think the design is ok.
Blue socks.

Negatives

The shield, makes it an automatic no-buy.
blue shorts, awful.

So in essence, if it had a proper badge and white shorts I'd buy it, that's a big step forward from last year, I just hope it doesn't sell well so they bother to do everything right next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.