new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

CitizenTID said:
johnson28392 said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
so its this seasons home shirt with a navy jonny collar and cuffs? Nike are as lazy as Umbro lol

you mean this fake one posted earlier?

Manchester+City+14-15+Home+Kit.jpg

Looks good. I like it.
Thats because your a rag

This looks terrible hope it's not the new kit,what's wrong with this years,I love it

It's a joke, it looks like theirs and your a new poster

CitizenTID said:
johnson28392 said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
so its this seasons home shirt with a navy jonny collar and cuffs? Nike are as lazy as Umbro lol

Looks good. I like it.
Thats because your a rag

My only problem is the "dark blue" bits.

It's a joke, it looks like theirs and your a new poster

johnson28392 said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Looks good. I like it.
Not sure its fake its an artists impression taken from a photo taken from a Nike launch event .think it was Roma ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
johnson28392 said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Looks good. I like it.
Not sure its fake its an artists impression taken from a photo taken from a Nike launch event .think it was Roma ?

Looks like someone took a picture of next seasons kit and leaked it online.

No... it looks like what it is... a poor photoshop retouch of this seasons rag shirt!

For what it's worth I hated the black trim on our last Umbro kit and this looks dogshit too. Sky blue with white trm, white shorts and navy blue or sky blue sock please.

dario2739 said:
No... it looks like what it is... a poor photoshop retouch of this seasons rag shirt!

For what it's worth I hated the black trim on our last Umbro kit and this looks dogshit too. Sky blue with white trm, white shorts and navy blue or sky blue sock please.

I agree, sky blue top with white trim and white shorts.

that shirt above looks awful in my opinion.

This is Nike's PSG shirt for next season, if we can get something similar in regards to quality I will be happy.

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlhV2a_CcAAic8l.png:large[/bigimg]

johnson28392 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
johnson28392 said:
Looks good. I like it.

Looks like someone took a picture of next seasons kit and leaked it online.
Reminds me of the French Kit, prefer it to the Umbro version( using similar colours), but we should hark back to our classic colours, the ones we won the title in, not the damp squib one in the blue and black

Nike_Maillot_FFF_01_White_hi_767x1024_650x867.jpg

Its all about the quality of material , if its like this years 'plastic bottle' shite ……. they can shove it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.