new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
just been in the local dw sport shop to have a look at the new shirt .thought it looked a bit different then realized they are selling the player version of the shirt . thought thats nice looked at the price nearly fell over £79.99 yep £ 79.99
just checked on the offical site dosnt look like city have the nerve to stand behind that !! and arnt selling it yet .kept that one quiet haven't they !!

Think the problem with the shirt in general is no white in it. Just looked on the shop website at retro shirts and they all have white in it. Just kind of think that our home shirt, whatever the design, whatever the collar, should be blue and white. Also the site describes the shirt as sky blue. Wondering how many shades of sky blue there are

Like most when I saw the pictures I was a bit upset. I wasn't any more taken with it last week as I watched the download of the game in Dundee.

Today as I took my Grandson for his swimming lesson I came across my first "live" one. A little boy a year or so older than my Grandson George who is 7 had the shirt on as we came out of the changing rooms.

Close up, it's not the best but nowhere near as bad as I thought. Allied to the reality that these days new kits come and go so fast it really isn't something to get worked up about.

Incidentally, the older boy has gone for Fernandinho on the back, mine is still undecided between Aguerro and Zabaleta.

Loving that away shirt will probably get that one with zabba on the back of it , all new kits again makes you wonder what we will have for 3rd shirt?

Nothing beats last seasons champions league shirt or the white (with stripe) 3rd choice kit from umbro a couple of years back.

Hoping for a decent 3rd kit because although not disastrous the two I've seen for this year are sub-par.

jimbopm said:
Dunne's own goal said:
weeman19_89 said:
I'm beginning to like that!

I think it's smart. Just like the home shirt. Have to say well done Nike....apart from the shorts colour. ;-)

Looks like Claudio Reyna!

Anyway, nice kit, will be getting that one I think.

Yup, was gonna post that - a younger, taller, slightly slimmer Claudio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.