new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away kit is crap, looks dated.

Not even close to being as good as any of Umbro’s away shirt designs.

I'm from Norway, and while I didn't expect it, Norwegian retailers have actually received the first batch of kits already. They weren't displayed in the store I visited, as they were still in boxes, but the clerk was kind enough to go and find one.

At that point I was quite excited to see the kit in person, but I was unfortunately left disappointed. The kit looks okay in pictures, but I thought it looked even worse in person. The texture was just so 'flat', for lack of a better word. The navy blue was the same material as the sky blue, and it just looked cheap. The shield didn't help either. God, I miss the Umbro kits from 09/10 and 10/11. Left without buying it.

Oh, and the price in Norway? 90 pounds. And that doesn't even include printing or badges.

Hope the third kit will be much better. If it is, I might buy it the next time I'm going to Manchester.

tangaroa said:
I visited the City Store at the Stadium yesterday and I too left without buying it. It looks bloody awful on. Who are they marketing this kit to?

Is it one of those tight fitting showing every errrrr ......muscle type shirts?

der bomber28 said:
Isn't there any leaked pics, of our third kit doing the rounds? Someone on here said they'd seen it, and it's definitely a take on the wembley 99 kit. Now that's a shirt I'd buy, anyone know when it's likely to be released?

I'd heard it was lime yellow but not seen a thing!

der bomber28 said:
Isn't there any leaked pics, of our third kit doing the rounds? Someone on here said they'd seen it, and it's definitely a take on the wembley 99 kit. Now that's a shirt I'd buy, anyone know when it's likely to be released?
Going off past seasons the 3rd kit doubles up as the euro away so would expect it to be realised in time for the first chimps league games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.