new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluekeith said:
Thisishowitfeels said:
Don't know if it's been posted elsewhere so apologies if it has, but Sports Direct have got 20% off everything today with an offer in association with The Sun - presume there's a voucher in the paper, or if shopping online enter SUN20 at checkout.
I've just ordered 2 of this season's new City shirts and saved a tidy amount, Sports Direct were cheaper than the City Store anyway and with another 20% off makes them decent value. The 20% comes off the total so includes the price of the gold champions badges and printing if you want that.

They do not have the new away online yet , does the voucher only work today ?

Yeah it's only today according to their website

Given the joy and success the Club and HRH Sheikh Mansour has bestowed upon us over the last few years, I think we contribute as much as we can in any way we can to help as much as we can.

Buying a shirt is part of the process, we complain like bitches if City are discriminated against and not paid in parity to teh likes of Barcelona and manure however any commercial company goes by the numbers and in this aspect we can help.

If you love City as much as we all profess we do then we should do as much as we can afford, the joy they give us is immense so bangs for bucks we can't really complain (no doubt some always will).

Already got home kit and will buy away on the day of release.

icemanbops said:
Given the joy and success the Club and HRH Sheikh Mansour has bestowed upon us over the last few years, I think we contribute as much as we can in any way we can to help as much as we can.

Buying a shirt is part of the process, we complain like bitches if City are discriminated against and not paid in parity to teh likes of Barcelona and manure however any commercial company goes by the numbers and in this aspect we can help.

If you love City as much as we all profess we do then we should do as much as we can afford, the joy they give us is immense so bangs for bucks we can't really complain (no doubt some always will).

Already got home kit and will buy away on the day of release.

But based on our contract kith Nike it's them who get the £££ from all shirt sales instead of City?
or have I misunderstood something?

Blue Mooner said:
I bought the home shirt yesterday from the city store in town, wandered past the Nike store and had a look at the display and saw the city shirt on a mannequin on the display and looking at it realised that somehow it looked different. I was confused, so wondered in, looked at the shirts and realised that this kit was actually 90 quid as opposed to 55 from the City store.

Tried on the one in the Nike store and it fitted much better, the material was a better quality and it had air vents down the side, this is effectively the shirt the players wear. Took mine back and got a refund and bought the shirt from the nike store. This shirt is much more fitted than the other one so not sure it would be to the liking of the more rotund city fan.

Apparently, they don't sell that version in the City store as most of our fans think the shirts are already overpriced. I am led to believe the rags do exactly the same.

This was complete news to me yesterday. Are all other city fans aware of this ?

Looks like you originally bought the replica at the City Store then exchanged it for the "Authentic" version at Nike. Yea there are very few teams that sell the "Authentic" version in their stores or online. Usually reserved for the kit manufacturer or big box warehouse retailers. It's weird but you would think they would give fans all the different choices of kits to purchase inside their own store.

Thisishowitfeels said:
Don't know if it's been posted elsewhere so apologies if it has, but Sports Direct have got 20% off everything today with an offer in association with The Sun - presume there's a voucher in the paper, or if shopping online enter SUN20 at checkout.
I've just ordered 2 of this season's new City shirts and saved a tidy amount, Sports Direct were cheaper than the City Store anyway and with another 20% off makes them decent value. The 20% comes off the total so includes the price of the gold champions badges and printing if you want that.

Cheers for the tip. Just ordered shirts for my kids using this code.

u7yququ6.jpg

Just saw this on OS. Look at the kit on the right mannequin.

BlueMoonoverUS said:

It's a mannequin on display at a Dick's in Pittsburgh with generic Nike soccer shorts with black socks....

BlueMoonoverUS said:
1.618034 said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
[bigimg]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/u7yququ6.jpg[/bigimg]

Wrong shorts and socks.

I know but shorts are white like they are supposed to be.
Shop probably doesn't sell the official shorts. Most stores in the US wouldn't. So they probably just grabbed a pair of white Nike shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.