new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loos far too generic, and not a City kit, stick an Arsenal badge on it and it could pass as one of theirs . If the branding was white or even sky blue,then it would look more like a City kit, saying that, we've had some right dayglo monstrosities in the past, so maybe I'm just being fickle.......

citytill1die84 said:
digbythebiggestdogintheworld said:
my lad wanted the kit with his birthday money so we went to the stadium shop to buy it.

had to go through a whole rack in his size to find one top that didn't have something wrong with it. i had a close look before letting the boy part with his cash - i think you should considering the price - and every shirt but one had loose stitching on the back (on the left hand side near the collar) or at the front where the black tag is.

the shirt looks ok IMO but the quality is piss poor

My 5 year old hasn't taken it off for a week been playing about in it like hell been washed about 7 times and still not a mark or pull on it. Excellent compared to last seasons quality shirt as well I'll have mine on playing golf tomoz.

glad to hear your kits are in good nick - my boy's is to be fair, and hopefully will remain so.

my point was more about the crap they had out, the fact that i had to sift through 20-odd tops to find one that was in perfect condition (like a new item should be), and the fact that there is no chance the others will be taken out of the shop and therefore will be sold to someone even though to me they looked like seconds.

City can stick both home and away kits where the sun doesn't shine. I won't be buying them - EVER!
Shocking kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.