new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
that looks awful. usually footyheadlines are right.. Nike produced decent home and away kits this year but this must be bad joke.

jimharri said:
Can't see that being legit, to be honest. Too similar in colour to the away kit. I'd have thought they'd be looking at white as an option. Or possibly red.

Leaked the same time as PSG 3rd kit:

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ylp0ikhV-rY/U9kA6vjG_KI/AAAAAAAAVeA/F_LLuS7F08M/s650/PSG-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg[/bigimg]

Barca's 3rd kit:

[bigimg]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bXyMmmZmsAg/U9kSNKFW8wI/AAAAAAAAY4E/QMPUAHMdQQo/s650/Barcelona-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg[/bigimg]

Manchester1894 said:
jimharri said:
Can't see that being legit, to be honest. Too similar in colour to the away kit. I'd have thought they'd be looking at white as an option. Or possibly red.

Leaked the same time as PSG 3rd kit:

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ylp0ikhV-rY/U9kA6vjG_KI/AAAAAAAAVeA/F_LLuS7F08M/s650/PSG-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg[/bigimg]
Now that I could live with. That looks brilliant; the red really sets it off.

I had heard that the Nike shop were selling the higher quality 'player' version of the new home shirt so decided to have have a look while I was in town today.

The main thing that stood out was the crest. One of the biggest complaints about the Nike shirts has been the lower quality crest/shield in comparison to the high quality stitched effort from Umbro.

Rather than having the flat picture look like the fan shirt, the player shirt crest has a decent texture quality. You'd obviously expect higher quality when forking out for the £90 player shirt, but it's just a shame you're paying more for what we got for a 'normal' price previously.

Player (left) vs fan (right)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

LoveCity said:
Will all three of the kits clash with Chelsea and Everton (away) or...?
Never understood why we need to change when we play them. Our blue is a world away from theirs. Even people living in the jungle and watching on B+W sets (young uns, ask your grandparents!) would be able to tell the difference. Indeed, I'm pretty sure I've seen Everton play at our place in their normal dark blue.

jimharri said:
LoveCity said:
Will all three of the kits clash with Chelsea and Everton (away) or...?
Never understood why we need to change when we play them. Our blue is a world away from theirs. Even people living in the jungle and watching on B+W sets (young uns, ask your grandparents!) would be able to tell the difference. Indeed, I'm pretty sure I've seen Everton play at our place in their normal dark blue.
Where would you find a plug socket in the jungle though?

We have played Chelsea at home with them wearing their home kit.
One game I recall is when Phelan and Holden crashed into each other and both had to have treatment. I also think Chelsea scored while they were still off the pitch.
One of many Typical City moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.