new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemike said:
We have played Chelsea at home with them wearing their home kit.
One game I recall is when Phelan and Holden crashed into each other and both had to have treatment. I also think Chelsea scored while they were still off the pitch.
One of many Typical City moments.
Chelsea played in blue last season at ours;
Bgjlvg7CAAAzRIp.jpg

Can't remember hearing too many complaints about it afterwards

I remember someone many pages back saying that they had heard that the 3rd/euro shirt was using colours similar to the shirt we wore at wembley in the 99 play off final so this could be the shirt.

I'm not sure what to make of it yet, I'll prefer to see the official version before I write it off, it could be good!

jimharri said:
Manchester1894 said:
jimharri said:
Can't see that being legit, to be honest. Too similar in colour to the away kit. I'd have thought they'd be looking at white as an option. Or possibly red.

Leaked the same time as PSG 3rd kit:

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ylp0ikhV-rY/U9kA6vjG_KI/AAAAAAAAVeA/F_LLuS7F08M/s650/PSG-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg[/bigimg]
Now that I could live with. That looks brilliant; the red really sets it off.

Yeah. We all want to see City in plain red shirts.

ManCityX said:
jimharri said:
Manchester1894 said:
Leaked the same time as PSG 3rd kit:

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ylp0ikhV-rY/U9kA6vjG_KI/AAAAAAAAVeA/F_LLuS7F08M/s650/PSG-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg[/bigimg]
Now that I could live with. That looks brilliant; the red really sets it off.

Yeah. We all want to see City in plain red shirts.
Damn right. See how much more powerful (and yes, so damn sexy) Cardiff looked when they ditched their old, jaded blue shirts in favour of vibrant red. It's the way to go, mark my words.

So, I'll summarize the last few pages for those readers not bothered with tracking back:

• • City's third kit supposedly leaked
    • Purple or dark blue colour with yellow stripes along the sides
    • PSG, Barcelona, and City (the current flagship Nike clubs) all have the same template for their third kits with just colour variations between them

It's horrific from many angles, pun intended.

This years kits have been some of the worst in ten or fifteen years, in my opinion.

Oh well, there is always next year. ;-)

SebastianBlue said:
So, I'll summarize the last few pages for those readers not bothered with tracking back:

• • City's third kit supposedly leaked
    • Purple or dark blue colour with yellow stripes along the sides
    • PSG, Barcelona, and City (the current flagship Nike clubs) all have the same template for their third kits with just colour variations between them

It's horrific from many angles, pun intended.

This years kits have been some of the worst in ten or fifteen years, in my opinion.

Oh well, there is always next year. ;-)

Rags 3rd is same except for the colors.

jimharri said:
bluemike said:
We have played Chelsea at home with them wearing their home kit.
One game I recall is when Phelan and Holden crashed into each other and both had to have treatment. I also think Chelsea scored while they were still off the pitch.
One of many Typical City moments.
Chelsea played in blue last season at ours;
Bgjlvg7CAAAzRIp.jpg

Can't remember hearing too many complaints about it afterwards

Yes but we had white shorts. This year they could complain.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Can't be real. No way they are going to have 3 blue kits lol. I like that one better than the current away though!

looks purple to me ... but tbh ,... i can see that being more of a GK 2nd kit.

They all look like generic training/leisure tops to me...

The stripe over the arms gives it away. No Nike kits have that but lots of the training tops do. IIRC?

Although the gaps on the arms for badges worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.