new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the away kit and 3rd kit. Home kit I think is the worst of the lot, but none are as bad as having a Chevrolet logo

its weird .... the more i look at it, i know its hideous yet somehow part of me is thinking 'i'm starting to like that' .....

OMG .... i have Nikeaitis!! ...... quarantine alert! .... shields up!! ... prep the monkey's!!! .....

watching the premiership years 2003/04 on sky and I dont think Ive seen one clubs shirt thats nice
so maybe theyve always been shit but we've had other things to moan about ie being shit

noely said:
watching the premiership years 2003/04 on sky and I dont think Ive seen one clubs shirt thats nice
so maybe theyve always been shit but we've had other things to moan about ie being shit

yeah ... its a sign of success when all we can whinge about is the kits lol

ManCityX said:
I had heard that the Nike shop were selling the higher quality 'player' version of the new home shirt so decided to have have a look while I was in town today.

The main thing that stood out was the crest. One of the biggest complaints about the Nike shirts has been the lower quality crest/shield in comparison to the high quality stitched effort from Umbro.

Rather than having the flat picture look like the fan shirt, the player shirt crest has a decent texture quality. You'd obviously expect higher quality when forking out for the £90 player shirt, but it's just a shame you're paying more for what we got for a 'normal' price previously.

Player (left) vs fan (right)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I want to be sure I get the higher quality player version. I don't care if I have to order it from China or the Nike shop or the Official Site, or whether it runs me 20 or 90 or 120, I just want to have the higher quality one. When I saw Samir being interviewed a few weeks back in this:

Screenshot2014-07-10at93921PM_zpsa52ed9d3.png

I thought "well then, that's not looking too bad at all". The texture, the badge, the look of the fabric, the nicer shade of blue - it's certainly passable. Anyway, if anyone wants to respond on this thread or just PM me that's fine, but I'd like to be sure that I'm going to have the high quality one, and I'm afraid that if I just order off the online club shop I won't get that. I still miss the 2009-2010/2010-2011 kits (as almost everyone seems to) but if I'm gonna buy, I want to at least get the best of this current business. My 2010 kit is beautiful in every way and the exact same one the players wore, so I don't see why Nike have to have two differing versions of kits nowadays. So shit. Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Manchester1894 said:
sam-caddick said:
Has anybody seen the Champions League kit yet?

I thought the white kit last year was top notch and wouldn't mind playing in that again this season.

Not CL kit but rumoured 3rd kit...

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DH-ZDhS-khM/U9lFEJGGsEI/AAAAAAAAY44/j3OTZ0TnDIw/s1600/Manchester-City-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rXw-wfuY2AQ/U9lFD7DdbwI/AAAAAAAAY40/j5TSmdcGk14/s1600/Manchester-City-14-15-Third-Kit-back.jpg[/bigimg]
Bloody horrid.

But for God's sake, if its just a 3rd kit, and not the CL one (doubtful), then how many times are we actually going to wear it?
Almost as if they don't want to make shirt sales that.

Plus they've put a coloured border on the shield, the cheeky fuckers!

CitizenTID said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Manchester1894 said:
Not CL kit but rumoured 3rd kit...

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DH-ZDhS-khM/U9lFEJGGsEI/AAAAAAAAY44/j3OTZ0TnDIw/s1600/Manchester-City-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rXw-wfuY2AQ/U9lFD7DdbwI/AAAAAAAAY40/j5TSmdcGk14/s1600/Manchester-City-14-15-Third-Kit-back.jpg[/bigimg]
Bloody horrid.

But for God's sake, if its just a 3rd kit, and not the CL one (doubtful), then how many times are we actually going to wear it?
Almost as if they don't want to make shirt sales that.

Plus they've put a coloured border on the shield, the cheeky fuckers!
Really like that but its too similar colour to the away ? Just realised this fits in with the being based on the 1999 kit that was mentioned ages ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.