new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 3rd shirt, wow...it's like Nike this year have assigned a group of Rags the task of designing our kits and that last one really takes the biscuit. In a word 'Ghastly'.

#NikeOut

TFC said:
Thats got training top written all over it, would be amazed if thats the actual 3rd shirt.
Can't imagine a training top having a buttoned collar

If that's the 3rd kit I can see it selling well. I don't particularly like it but my 2 boys (10 & 13) love it and want it way more than the home or away. I think the younger generation will go for it big time.

mrtwiceaseason said:
CitizenTID said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Bloody horrid.

But for God's sake, if its just a 3rd kit, and not the CL one (doubtful), then how many times are we actually going to wear it?
Almost as if they don't want to make shirt sales that.

Plus they've put a coloured border on the shield, the cheeky fuckers!
Really like that but its too similar colour to the away ? Just realised this fits in with the being based on the 1999 kit that was mentioned ages ago

If that is the third kit it is definitely the shirt that is paying homage to our 99 play off final victory. I kind of like it for that reason.

Blue Mooner said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
CitizenTID said:
Almost as if they don't want to make shirt sales that.

Plus they've put a coloured border on the shield, the cheeky fuckers!
Really like that but its too similar colour to the away ? Just realised this fits in with the being based on the 1999 kit that was mentioned ages ago

If that is the third kit it is definitely the shirt that is paying homage to our 99 play off final victory. I kind of like it for that reason.

I've looked and looked but for the life of me cannot see how this is a tribute to the '99 play off kit.

citykev28 said:
Blue Mooner said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

I've looked and looked but for the life of me cannot see how this is a tribute to the '99 play off kit.
City/Nike are trying to pass the away shirt off as a 99 shirt tribute as the etihad is in yellow randomly .although not stripes this shirt at least has more of the 99 shirt colours in it .I honestly wonder have they got their press releases crossed?take it you have noticed the back is a different colour to the front and same colours as 99 shirt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.