new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
GeekinGav said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
I wonder if we are using the white again this year as 3rd? I can't remember a time a kit hasn't at least leaked at this point in the summer. Makes me think there isn't a new third.

if they've stopped selling ;last season 3rd kit then we wont be using it again. expect more towards the CL start.

20th September the new 3rd shirt is released.

NickGw2 said:
citykev28 said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
Bm0m3rAIgAER80w.jpg

It's a yes from me!

I'd buy that.
I would love that.

ninjamonkey said:
GeekinGav said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
I wonder if we are using the white again this year as 3rd? I can't remember a time a kit hasn't at least leaked at this point in the summer. Makes me think there isn't a new third.

if they've stopped selling ;last season 3rd kit then we wont be using it again. expect more towards the CL start.

20th September the new 3rd shirt is released.

Seems strange when there is the potential for an away European tie on the 16/17th September - they usually bring the third kit out just before this don't they!?

has anyone received a 2014/15 kit from aliexpress yet? if so, which store (e.g. home777) did you use ? and what are the sizing and quality like?

Excellent find. (Doffs cap)

Now, WTF is the deal with all the really dark kits? Need a white kit with some stripes.....oh wait, we have (had) a very good one of those!!!

markblue said:
has anyone received a 2014/15 kit from aliexpress yet? if so, which store (e.g. home777) did you use ? and what are the sizing and quality like?

Great quality from Jersey 777. Just buy one size up. If your an extra large UK it will be a tight fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.