new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
CELTICRORY said:
Anyone order off Aliexpress? Thinking of getting one cas they're so cheap on there but want to know if the quality is any good.
Got my away shirt today. Order medium because I thought it was going to be American sizes but I was wrong. The shirt itself is great, looks very nice in person and the material is nice. Not sure what material it is but it felt like thick silk or something like that. The printing seems to have been stuck on well so doubt that will peel off. Took around 10 day to deliver after dispatch.

McFcMiKe7 said:
CELTICRORY said:
Anyone order off Aliexpress? Thinking of getting one cas they're so cheap on there but want to know if the quality is any good.
Got my away shirt today. Order medium because I thought it was going to be American sizes but I was wrong. The shirt itself is great, looks very nice in person and the material is nice. Not sure what material it is but it felt like thick silk or something like that. The printing seems to have been stuck on well so doubt that will peel off. Took around 10 day to deliver after dispatch.
which seller?
and just put it on 30 degree hand wash in the washing machine and it should be fine

goatinho said:
Matt the Giant said:
CELTICRORY said:

I'm waiting for them to sell the away shirt in larger sizes. I have bought from there many times in the past, never experiencing any problems.
ive bought before and they have been great....im just waiting for the kids away kit with shorts to become available from a diamond seller

The magnificent Ms. Shirley Wu has a new store on AliExpress. I have be in contact w/ her regarding the City shirts. I had asked if she has gold badges. She does.

Her new store is Home777.

citykev28 said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
Bm0m3rAIgAER80w.jpg

It's a yes from me!

I'd buy that.

For those looking for the Away kits for kids (they have Home available too) I found a company in the States offering the shirt and shorts for 39.99 USD. He says he guarantees they are officially licensed products. I don't know what shipping is, I haven't delved into it that far yet.

soccerfreak.org

Not an endorsement just a service, mind as I haven't ordered from them yet either. ;)

doesn't even let you choose sizes...

HOW DO WE DO IT?

Soccer Freak is an online soccer store. We do not have a store front! Nor do we want one! This adds to over head cost and will jack the prices up. Soccer Freak is able to offer you the best prices on these popular items because we don’t have all the overhead.
Soccer Freak has exclusive partnerships with the factories worldwide that make the items. We buy direct from them, and avoid the middle men. This also helps Soccer Freak keep our prices down lower than the others.
Soccer Freak has a referral program that puts extra money in your pocket to use anywhere in our store, plus it brings us more business allowing us to make bigger orders, which in turn keeps the prices down.
Soccer Freak is branded on every item we sell (except the shoes), and this in turn lowers the cost of every one of our awesome items around $5. This, again, reduces the amount you have to pay for these items in exchange for free advertizing, which saves us in overhead. Plus it makes it easier for you to share the “secret” with everyone else! :)
You can choose to NOT HAVE the small “soccerfreak” logo printed on your item, but this will increase your purchase by $3.95.

At Soccer Freak, our world revolves around Soccer. We love the beautiful game: the passion, the intrigue, the skills, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Barcelona… it is action packed entertainment adored all over the world. That is why we are proud to offer the very latest soccer shirts, soccer boots, soccer training tops and soccer equipment before the start of each new season or major tournament. You can rely on Soccer Freak to stock the official replica kit from all the top teams around the world, including Manchester United, Chelsea, Manchester City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona, and Real Madrid.

AdamoTheGreat said:
doesn't even let you choose sizes...

Wasn't aware of that as I just saw them. I did look at the adults and no printing or badges offered. I emailed them to see if it is or will be available. They have printing for last years tops and the England tops. I assume they will for these.

Has anyone ever been charged custom duty on shirts ordered on aliexpress.?

ordered the away shirt for £11.33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.