new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
citykev28 said:
ManCityX said:
I'm booing if they wear blue shorts against Liverpool.

Good man. We need to get the message over loud and clear.

Unless you get a group of people actually saying
" BOOOOO, I am in fact not booing the team I'm booing the fact we are wearing blue shorts and not white because I'm a whiney woman that needs something to gripe about and can't just be grateful we are where we are" They wouldn't know that is what you are booing would they?.

I'm not saying that I like or accept the white shorts but it's what the team do in them that matters! and if you boo you are quite simply just a dick.

I just ordered the authentic home shirt after reading about the poor quality of the replica shirts. Does anyone here have an authentic one - is it worth it? Hoping the quality of the authentic one is better.

BatBlue said:
citykev28 said:
ManCityX said:

" BOOOOO, I am in fact not booing the team I'm booing the fact we are wearing blue shorts and not white because I'm a whiney woman that needs something to gripe about and can't just be grateful we are where we are" They wouldn't know that is what you are booing would they?.

I'm not saying that I like or accept the white shorts but it's what the team do in them that matters! and if you boo you are quite simply just a dick.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. If my booing against Liverpool doesn't work, I'm going to try to get a banner knocked up for the next home match for maximum exposure. Someone will listen eventually.

BatBlue said:
citykev28 said:
ManCityX said:

Unless you get a group of people actually saying " BOOOOO, I am in fact not booing the team I'm booing the fact we are wearing blue shorts and not white because I'm a whiney woman that needs something to gripe about and can't just be grateful we are where we are" They wouldn't know that is what you are booing would they?.

Could be a chant in there, what tune should we use?

citykev28 said:
BatBlue said:
citykev28 said:

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. If my booing against Liverpool doesn't work, I'm going to try to get a banner knocked up for the next home match for maximum exposure. Someone will listen eventually.

they'll changing to the white shorts when the next home kit comes out. the club wont change them during a season, not sure they are are allowed to, only for away games if they clash with the home teams shorts colour.

Kladze said:
I just ordered the authentic home shirt after reading about the poor quality of the replica shirts. Does anyone here have an authentic one - is it worth it? Hoping the quality of the authentic one is better.
I have one, and no, not worth it, full of pulls already, only worn it a couple of times.

GeekinGav said:
citykev28 said:
BatBlue said:

they'll changing to the white shorts when the next home kit comes out. the club wont change them during a season, not sure they are are allowed to, only for away games if they clash with the home teams shorts colour.

That's fine but there'll be a banner hanging from the top tier of the Colin Bell Stand saying "Blue & White they go together - Nike out!" for the first 75 minutes of 18 of our home league games.

EDS other day against chelsea, it looks miles better with the white shorts

[bigimg]http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Images/Home/News/Elite%20Development%20Squad/2014%2015/Away%20games/Chelsea%2015%20August/IMGL5271.ashx?h=281&w=500[/bigimg]

Whats the point in booing?? Hardly a way to back the team? I agree it looks better with white shorts but deal with it, its a pair of bloody shorts! Looked good against the barcodes to be honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.