new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
urban genie said:
EDS other day against chelsea, it looks miles better with the white shorts

[bigimg]http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Images/Home/News/Elite%20Development%20Squad/2014%2015/Away%20games/Chelsea%2015%20August/IMGL5271.ashx?h=281&w=500[/bigimg]
That does look a lot better.

richards30 said:
Whats the point in booing?? Hardly a way to back the team? I agree it looks better with white shorts but deal with it, its a pair of bloody shorts! Looked good against the barcodes to be honest!

I'll back the team between boos. The banner will maybe be more effective though. Surely SKY will focus in on it if I display it for 75 minutes every home game.

citykev28 said:
richards30 said:
Whats the point in booing?? Hardly a way to back the team? I agree it looks better with white shorts but deal with it, its a pair of bloody shorts! Looked good against the barcodes to be honest!

I'll back the team between boos. The banner will maybe be more effective though. Surely SKY will focus in on it if I display it for 75 minutes every home game.

What about the other 15 minutes?

dobobobo said:
citykev28 said:
richards30 said:

Oh come on!

Really?

Manchester_lalala said:
I must be in the minority who actually likes the blue shorts.

There is a tiny minority who like the blue shorts, but I've not come across anyone in real life that would choose the blue over the white. Out of interest, if you had the choice, which would you go for?

dobobobo said:
citykev28 said:
richards30 said:

I usually get off early to beat the traffic.

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/29/article-2020326-00029B84000001F4-509_634x430.jpg[/bigimg]

"...and one day the fans might protest against an all blue kit..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.